- Portable filter cigarette holder is just for you
- Easy to clean with this filter cigarette holder
- This Cigarette Filter Holder could filter out tar and nicotine
- Do not contain any harmful objects
- This is a highly-quality smoke Cigarette Filter Holder
- This kind of filter cigarette holder can absorb many harmful ingredients of cigarette
- The smoke Cigarette Filter Holder will bring you and your family a healthy life
- Material: Metal & Plastic
- Size: 5.3 x 1.0 x 1.0cm/2.1 x 0.4 x 0.4in(L x Dia. x H)
- When you inhale, the filter starts to work, trapping the heaviest tars and particles, providing vastly improved and great filtration
- There is a filter inside this Smoke Filter Holder that I believe you replace with it becomes discolored
- much needed Cigarette Filter for the swinging, speakeasy, glamour costumes to complete an authentic look
How to Use a Cigarette Holder:
- Make sure the holder is clean. If the holder unscrews, unscrew it to make sure the center is not jammed with any tobacco, grime or lint from being thrown in your pocket or purse. You can blow through it to dislodge any debris that's not stuck on. Otherwise, clean it with a pipe cleaner.
- Insert the cigarette into the holder. Gently grasp the holder in one hand and the cigarette in the other. Place the tip of the cigarette's filter into the holder's opening, turning very gently to secure into place. Do not pinch or disfigure the cigarette or you won't be able to smoke it.
- Light the cigarette. Make sure you keep the holder and cigarette pointing upwards so the cigarette does not fall out and light as you normally would.
- Keep the holder pointing slightly upwards while smoking. Try not to point the holder down at the ground or the cigarette may fall out or at least get loose. Also try not to wave your hand around while smoking, which can also loosen the cigarette. Ash with care.
- Dispose of the cigarette when through. This is done by simply grasping the cigarette butt and slightly twisting it to remove it from the holder. If you stub out the cigarette while it's still in the holder, you may mash it further in.
- Clean out the holder periodically. You'll know when the holder needs cleaning by simply looking at it or finding it harder to smoke through. Cleaning out a holder is pretty grotesque if left neglected for too long, as it gets caked with clumps of tar. Try to clean our your holder at least once a week, even once a day for best results. Simply unscrew the holder if it unscrews and stick a pipe cleaner into it. Have a paper towel handy to wipe all the gunk off.
- 1 x Reusable Healthy Filter Cigarette Holder