- Feature with unique bamboo knot shape design, this Cigarette Filter Holder will make you out of ordinary
- Effectively relieve symptoms such as much sputum, and shortness of breath
- The Cigarette Filter Holder will bring you and your family a healthy life
- Comes with fine workmanship and shaped specially
- The Cigarette Filter Holder could filter out tar and nicotine
- Even filters finger-tip cigarettes
- Does not contain any harmful objects with this Smoke Filter Holder
- Color: Brown
- Brown color filter cigarette holder, it can even filters finger-tip cigarettes
- Unique bamboo knot shape design to this filter cigarette holder, effectively relieve symptoms such as much sputum, and shortness of breath
- Keep you health with this filter cigarette holder, this Cigarette Filter Holder filters out tar and nicotine and even filters finger-tip cigarettes
How to Use a Cigarette Holder:
- Make sure the holder is clean. If the holder unscrews, unscrew it to make sure the center is not jammed with any tobacco, grime or lint from being thrown in your pocket or purse. You can blow through it to dislodge any debris that's not stuck on. Otherwise, clean it with a pipe cleaner.
- Insert the cigarette into the holder. Gently grasp the holder in one hand and the cigarette in the other. Place the tip of the cigarette's filter into the holder's opening, turning very gently to secure into place. Do not pinch or disfigure the cigarette or you won't be able to smoke it.
- Light the cigarette. Make sure you keep the holder and cigarette pointing upwards so the cigarette does not fall out and light as you normally would.
- Keep the holder pointing slightly upwards while smoking. Try not to point the holder down at the ground or the cigarette may fall out or at least get loose. Also try not to wave your hand around while smoking, which can also loosen the cigarette. Ash with care.
- Dispose of the cigarette when through. This is done by simply grasping the cigarette butt and slightly twisting it to remove it from the holder. If you stub out the cigarette while it's still in the holder, you may mash it further in.
- Clean out the holder periodically. You'll know when the holder needs cleaning by simply looking at it or finding it harder to smoke through. Cleaning out a holder is pretty grotesque if left neglected for too long, as it gets caked with clumps of tar. Try to clean our your holder at least once a week, even once a day for best results. Simply unscrew the holder if it unscrews and stick a pipe cleaner into it. Have a paper towel handy to wipe all the gunk off.
- 1 x Cleaning Reusable Tobacco Filter Cigarette Holder