- BlackBerry Faceplate Cover was made of high quality material
- Compatible with BlackBerry Curve 8300 8310 8320
- Sturdy BlackBerry Housing Case specifically designed to shelter your BlackBerry 8300 8310 8320 from dust, scratching and shock
- This Blackberry Faceplate is durable and removeble
- Fits and protects for your BlackBerry Curve 8300 8310 8320 very well
- Luxury feeling and works perfect
- BlackBerry Curve 8300 8310 8320 are not included
- You will love this Blackberry Faceplate
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: BlackBerry Curve 8300 8310 8320
- Color: Black
- Full protect to screen, controls and buttons form scratches and dust
- Friendly and handy design to access all buttons & connection
- This BlackBerry Housing Faceplate molded to fit your phone perfectly with accessory ports and camera visible
- The newest BlackBerry curve is molds perfectly to the shape of the BlackBerry and highlight its beauty
How to Remove the Cover From a BlackBerry
The BlackBerry is a smart phone that offers mobile retrieval of instant messaging, email, Internet access, games and many other applications. The BlackBerry also features a built-in camera, a full keyboard and a trackball to make typing and finding your way around your smart phone a breeze. The BlackBerry comes with a rechargeable battery that over time will need to be replaced. By removing the BlackBerry's cover, you can gain access to the battery and other serviceable parts
- Turn the BlackBerry over so the back side is facing upward.
- Place your thumbs over the battery cover and slide the cover towards the bottom of the phone. Remove the cover once the tabs have disengaged from the chassis and set it aside.
- Remove the battery by prying it up with the tip of a fingernail. Follow subsequent steps if you need further access to the inner workings of your BlackBerry
- Use a small pry tool and gently release the two top clips in the bottom rear cover. Slide the cover toward the bottom of the phone and set it aside
- Use a Torx T6 driver (available at electronics stores) and remove the four screws exposed on the back of the phone in a counter clockwise direction. Set the screws aside. Remove the slim side covers by using the pry tool to release the two clips in each cover. Set the side covers aside.
- Pick the phone up carefully and separate the front and rear covers, which should come right off after removing the side covers
- Reassemble your BlackBerry in the reverse order of above
How to Replace a Battery Cover Clip on a BlackBerry:
The BlackBerry device is a smart phone that allows users to easily access their calendars, e-mail, and the internet. As in many smart phones, the battery of the BlackBerry is in the back of the device, held in place by a clip-on cover. The cover is easy to remove and replace if damaged.
- Turn the BlackBerry over so the back of the phone faces you.Then turn it 180 degrees, so the screen faces you instead of the keypad
- Place your thumbs on the battery cover and exert gently pressure down and upwards. The battery cover will un-click and slide off. Discard the old cover
- Lower the new cover into place and use your thumbs to press it down and towards you. You will hear an audible "click" when the cover snaps into place properly
- 1 x Battery Cover
- 1 x Housing Faceplate Cover for BlackBerry Curve 8300 8310 8320