- The Candy Box is ideal for all your gift supplies packaging
- Easy to use and decorate, just slip your gift inside the box
- Tie it with a ribbon or a bow and you got yourself a beautiful box
- Cardboard Box is made from cardboard and accented with a bow design
- You can put chocolates, candies or something else in it as a gift to your friends
- 12 unit cases inside for you to put your chocolates and candies, and they are detachable
- Material: Cardboard
- Box Size: 160 x 160 x 32mm/6.3 x 6.3 x 1.3in(L x W x H)
- Inner Case Size: 45 x 35mm/1.8 x 1.4in(L x W)
- The Bow Candy Box is especially true if they are filled with sweet treats like chocolate, candies and popcorn
- Gift box is square & finished with attention to aesthetics and are available in wide variety, easy to carry. Applicable in home, trip, hotel, office and etc.
- The candy box has handcrafted designs and patterns that exhibit excellent craftsmanship, used for gifting purposes on special occasions. and make an ideal festival gifts. Give her something special for Valentine's Day
Size in Detail:
About Gift Box:
- Gifts are expressions of gratitude or celebration. While the gift should be thoughtful, the presentation of the gift also can reflect the thought that's put into the gift. Creating custom gift boxes and bags can enhance the presentation and the appreciation. Gifts are stored in boxes wrapped in decorative wrapping paper. Gift boxes are usually for containing birthday or Christmas gifts.
How to Wrap a Birthday Gift:
Step by step instructions on how to wrap a present that looks professionally gift wrapped. Try to be as creative as possible when wrapping a birthday gift. Keep the gift recipient's age, likes and dislikes in mind when choosing the colors and types of materials used in your wrappings. Follow these instructions to wrap most gift boxes.
- Choose a wrapping paper appropriate to the gift recipient. Is the gift for a child's birthday? Your grandmother's birthday? Does the recipient have a favorite color? There are wrapping papers available to suit any gift recipient.
- Choose coordinating ribbon, and either purchase a premade bow or make your own. See "How to Tie a Decorative Bow" in Related eHows for instructions. If you decide to make your own bow, purchase additional ribbon.
- Gather your materials and lay them out on a flat work surface. A kitchen or dining room table works best, but be sure not to scratch the table's surface when cutting the wrapping paper.
- Use a string or a tape measure to determine the dimensions of your gift box. For a rectangular box, measure around the box as if you were measuring a waist. Add 2 inches to this dimension, and jot down this number.
- Measure the length of your gift box. Measure the height of the box, multiply that number by two and add the total to the length measurement. Write this number down.
- Use a ruler or yardstick to cut a piece of wrapping paper to the dimensions calculated in Steps 4 and 5 and place wrapping paper face down on your work surface.
- Position package, top down, onto paper so that you are able to bring lengthwise edges of the wrapping paper to the middle of the box. Center the gift box.
- Bring one lengthwise edge of wrapping paper to the center of the box. Secure with tape. Turn the opposite edge of paper under approximately 1 inch and bring this to the center of the box as well. The turned-under edge should overlap the first taped edge.
- Position box so that one short end is facing you. Grasp left and right edges of wrapping paper and push the sides in so that top and bottom flaps are formed. Make sure that the edges are pushed in as far as they will go without ripping the paper. Secure pushed-in edges to box with tape.
- Bring upper flap down against the side of the box, making sure that flap is sharply creased at its folds. Secure flap against box with tape. Bring lower flap up against the side of the box. Crease and secure as you did for the upper flap. Repeat for opposite end of box.
- Position package so that the seamless side is up. Affix ribbon and bow as desired.
- 1 x Bow Candy Chocolate Box Gift Supplies