- The Soccer Goalie Gloves has wraparound wristband for an adjustable comfort fit
- Large palm design to give high quality optimum contact with the ball
- Ergonomic embossed properties design can improve the flexibility of your hand
- The Sport Goalie Gloves can help enhance your shot-blocking ability and stability so you can put up the biggest defense possible and keep your goal clear
- A fully embossed backhand has flex points in key areas for flexibility and an integrated thumb notch increases the flexibility of the thumb
- Color: Blue & White
- Material: Latex & Sponge
- This goalkeeper glove features large palm to give high quality optimum contact with the ball, along with ergonomic embossed properties to allow for improved flexibility
- The removable finger and thumb protection ensure that the goalkeeper is protected against injury and that the flexibility remains high level
- A perfect gift for someone special or treats for yourself. So what are you still waiting for?
About Soccer Goalie Gloves:
- The gloves of a goalkeeper serve one purpose, and that is to stop the ball from going into the net. Goalies are the only players on the soccer field allowed to use their hands, and the gloves are used to provide a bit more size and extra grip to the goalie's hands. Goalie gloves also provide some protection from the other players' cleats.
- Goalies often use different types of gloves depending on the weather, turf condition and other considerations. For example, "wet" gloves provide exceptional grip for handling slick balls in the rain or snow.
- Most goalkeepers also have designated pairs of gloves for practice. The goalie will use older and cheaper gloves for practice, while his "game gloves" will be of higher quality and kept in better condition.
- Most goalie gloves are constructed of latex, as it allows for ultimate flexibility in the fingers and palms. The gloves are kept on with Velcro wraps that enclose the wrist completely. The wraps are meant to be ultra-tight so as to prevent an injury from another player's spikes or an especially hard shot.
- Some goalkeeper gloves are equipped with "finger spines" in each of the fingers to prevent injury and provide stability for deflecting and saving shots.
- As is the case with products for most major sports, produce some of the most popular goalkeeper gloves on the market today. However, Puma, Reusch and Uhlsport also occupy a significant portion of the glove market.
- The price for a pair of gloves can range anywhere from $25 to over $200, depending on brand and quality. In the end, however, each keeper must find the pair of gloves that is most comfortable and gives the best performance.
- The most obvious benefit of a good pair of goalkeeper gloves is better grip and, in turn, a better chance at keeping balls out of the net. Injury prevention is another important factor when selecting gloves as well, as the inclusion of finger spines can often be the difference between breaking a finger and staying healthy.
How to Wash Soccer Goalie Gloves:
Do your teammates, friends and family a favor by washing your goalie gloves. It's amazing how badly they can smell.
- Concentrate your effort on the insides of the gloves. Because goalie gloves don't breathe, that's where the stench emanates from.
- Run lukewarm water.
- Lather up using a mild soap.
- Pull on a glove, cleaning the inside by wiggling your fingers around.
- Rinse, and repeat as necessary. That's right, same as shampoo directions.
- Do the same with the other glove.
- Let the gloves air dry.
- 1 x Pair of Goalkeeper Gloves