- Unique design, these Half Finger Gloves are very stylish and gorgeous
- These Sheepskin Driving Gloves can protect your hands and add a new noticeable look
- This gloves are easy to wear and suitable for any activity
- Good quality, this pair of Half Finger Gloves is durable, washable, very soft and comfortable to wear on your hands
- Made of high quality, this pair of Sports Gloves is soft to touch and comfortable for wearing
- This pair of Half Finger Gloves is very special and easily calls people's attention
- Color: Black
- Material: Sheepskin
- These Half Finger Gloves are very special and easily calls people's attention. Made of high quality sheepskin, they are soft to touch and comfortable for long time wearing
- This is a lovely pair of formal gloves. Have a great time wearing these special gloves made from good quality material
- Breathe well and keep your hands good condition. This pair of Half Finger Gloves is soft to touch and comfortable for long time wearing
- Designed for any parties and formal occasions. Unique design, very stylish and gorgeous
How to Make Driving Gloves:
Avoid paying for expensive, designer driving gloves by making your own. All you need is a pair of soft, leather gloves. With a few snips of the scissors, you will have a new pair of driving gloves.
- Slip on both soft leather gloves. Use a silver permanent maker to draw circles around each knuckle. Draw a large circle on the back of each hands.
- Draw a line on each finger, somewhere between your knuckles and your first finger joints.
- Take off your gloves. Cut out the holes for your knuckles and the backs of your hands with thread scissors.
- Cut off the glove fingers where you marked them in Step 2.
How to Buy Driving Gloves as a Gift:
Driving gloves are an excellent gift for the automobile enthusiast who has (almost) everything.
- Find out (secretly) the recipient's glove size. You can do this by looking and estimating - most gloves come in XS, S, M or L.
- Figure out what color would be best. Some people might love bright red suede gloves; others may prefer more muted shades.
- Think about buying gloves that match the color of the recipient's car interior.
- Shop around for the best price. Department stores often carry a large selection of gloves, driving and otherwise.
- Make a purchase only in a store with a return policy. As these gloves are a gift, there is a small chance they may not fit.
- Purchase leather or suede cleaner and spray-on water repellent with your gift. Wrap them in the package with the gloves.