- Unique design, this pair of Half Finger Gloves is very stylish and gorgeous
- These Half Finger Gloves can protect your hands and add a new noticeable look
- This pair of sports gloves is easy to wear and suitable for any activity
- Good quality, durable, washable, very soft and comfortable to wear on your hands
- Made of high quality, this pair of Leather Gloves is soft to touch and comfortable for wearing
- This pair of Half Finger Gloves is very special and easily calls people's attention
- Color: Black
- Material: PU Leather
- Suitable Hand Size: 20-24cm/7.9-9.4in
- Protect your hands from cold wind
- This pair of Half Finger Gloves can not only protect your hands but also can show your specially character
- It will fit your hands perfectly, allowing you to play at your best. These Sports Gloves showcase a wrist-wrap closure for extra support and the easy-removable system that let s you simply grab the extensions on the top of the glove to easily pull it off
- Each Half Finger Gloves is constructed with a synthetic PU leather, a durable non-slip padded palm and thumb and thick gel padding
- A must have tool for bicycle rider
How to Clean and Care for Leather Gloves:
- If you want to keep your leather gloves in good condition, here's how to do it right. You can keep a nice pair of leather gloves looking nice for years if you take care of them properly. Here's my tips on how to keep your gloves clean and in excellent condition.
- Your leather gloves need to be stored where thy won't get damp. If they do, they could develope mold. To prevent this, store them, wrapped in cloth, in a cool dry place. Don't store anything on top of them, or you might get creases.
- Wash your leather gloves at least once a year. Gently squeeze cool water and mild soap or detergent through your gloves by hand. rinse the same way with plain water. Gently squeeze out as much of the water as you can with out ringing them. Your goal is to try to preserve their shape.
- To dry the gloves, lay them out on a towell at room temperature until they're dry. Don't turn them inside out, just leave them there untill they've completely dried, which might take a couple of days. Rub in some leather conditioner once they're dried fully.