- Embellishment: Sash
- Neckline: Strapless
- Hemline: Floor-length
- Back: Zipper
- Shown Color: Rose Red
- Material: Satin
- Custom Time: 10 Business Days
- This sash bridesmaid dress is made of high quality material which can give a soft touching and comfortable wearing
- This red bridesmaid dress is characterized by the sash embellishment which adds more charm to this dress
- The floor length hemline and strapless neckline of this sash bridesmaid dress shows off the nobleness
- At the same time, featured the zipper design on the back, this floor length bridesmaid dress can be easily put on or off
- Moreover, the rose red of this sash bridesmaid dress is eye-catching which can make you outstanding in the crowd
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying Guide/How to Measure"
- Reference size chart base on "Buying Guide/Size Chart"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- For customization, please allow about 10 business days to process your order
For Specially Tailor-made for Your Tailoring Service
! Dresses which are tailor-made CAN NOT be cancelled once you place order because we start to work on your dress as soon as we get your order. Any order information, including the fabric, color, size and style, can not be changed once you place the order. So, would you please make sure you provide correct information when you place the order? We thank you in advance for your understanding.
For Standard Tailoring Service
! All dresses of Standard Tailoring Service ordered from us can be cancelled or be changed within 48 hours since you place the order. Because we will work on the dresses in 48 hours. Would you please think it carefully before ordering? If you have any questions before order, please contact us. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
About Bridesmaid Dresses
- It is not unusual for women to cringe at the thought of being a bridesmaid. In addition to the old saying, "three times a bridesmaid, never a bride," there are the stereotypes of horrible bridesmaid dresses. While there have been some bridesmaid dresses that will make a woman shudder with revulsion, it doesn't have to be that way. The bridesmaid dress can be elegant and serve its purpose at the same time.
- The bridesmaid dresses are usually similar to that which the bride is wearing. In ancient Roman times, it was customary for the bridal party to dress this way to confuse evil spirits whose intent was to kidnap the bride. By dressing similarly, the evil spirits could not be sure they were taking the right woman.
- The thought of bridesmaid dresses usually conjures images of hideous, frilly concoctions of lace and tulle. However, modern bridesmaid dresses are actually very tasteful and elegant. Also, most modern brides will get input from her wedding party when choosing a bridesmaid dress. It doesn't have to be a dress that should go in a bridesmaid dress hall of shame.
- The bridesmaid dress will usually be chosen to complement the bride's choice for her wedding dress. It will usually be similar in style, but in a more subdued manner. Also, where the bride will be more apt to go with a traditional white or off-white, the bridesmaid dresses can be more colorful, usually keeping with the colors chosen for the wedding theme.
- The type of bridesmaid dress will depend on several factors, the most important being the scale of the wedding. If the wedding will be a large lavish affair, the bridesmaids dresses will usually be more elegant, perhaps floor length. If the wedding will be smaller, the bridesmaid dress should be more simple. Other factors to consider when choosing the type of dress the bridesmaids will wear are the time of year the wedding will take place and the time of day. Evening weddings tend to be more formal than daytime weddings.
- One major function of the bridesmaid's dress is to complement the bride's dress while contrasting enough to allow the bride to stand out. Unfortunately, the function of the bridesmaid dress is usually over by the end of the wedding. This may leave a former bridesmaid with a dress that she will never wear again. If a bridesmaid finds herself with a dress that no longer serves a purpose, she can sell it, donate it or have it altered to suit another purpose.
- 1 x Satin Floor Length Pleated Bridesmaid Dress Gown