- Operating System: Microsoft Windows CE 6.0
- Video Format Supported: ASF,AVI,WMV,3GP,MP4,FLV
- Photo Format Supported: BMP, JPG, PNG
- E-book Format Supported: TXT
- CPU: MediaTek MT3351
- LCD Display: 4.3 inch TFT LCD display, Resolution: 480*272
- Touch-screen: High-accuracy, endurable touch-screen
- Audio A: Built-in high fidelity speaker B: High fidelity stereo earphone
- GPS: Cold start: <42s Hot start:<3s(in the open area) Warm start:<36s
- Battery Charging Port: DC 5V port
- AC Charger: 100/230V charger, 5V/1.5A
- Car Charger: DC9-24V, 5V/1.5A
- Video Player: ASF,AVI,WMV,3GP,MP4,FLV
- Audio Player: MP3 and WMA
- Photo Viewer: E-Album, JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- EBook Viewer: TXT
- System Setting: [FM Transmitter] [Screen adjustment] [Default set] [Volume] [Power] [Backlight] [Time and Date] [Language] [Sys Info]
- Product Size: 116 x 76 x 13mm/4.5 x 3.0 x 0.5in(L x W x T)
- Language (option): English, German, French, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Slovak
- 4.3 inch TFT LCD display with resolution of 480*272 pixels
- Hi-Fi stereo earphone and built-in Hi-Fi speaker, volume adjustable
- Button and touch-screen operation
- Built-in sensitive GPS antenna
- Built-in rechargeable Li-battery which can be powered by travel and car charger.
- Support FM Transmitter function
- MINI USB port
- TF Card slot, MAX 8GB
- Built-in rechargeable Li-battery
- Status of the LCD light When charging, the red light is on; when charge finished, the blue light is on
- The navigating software could run the TF card directly
- Touch screen GPS navigator, easy to operate, provides very simple menu system, slide of finger to select menu
- The portable GPS navigator is with 4.3in HD display, and features 480*272 resolution, provides you HD pictures
- Plug cables here, the touch screen GPS navigator is easy to set up, plug and play
- Compact design, super thin, this touch screen GPS navigator is easy and convenient to take with you
Size in Detail:
How to Buy a Car GPS Navigator:
- Select a screen size: Most car GPS systems come with one of two screen sizes: 3.5 inch (approximately 2.8 inches wide by 2.1 inches high) and 4.3 inch (approximately 3.8 inches wide by 2.25 inches high). The larger screen is also sometimes referred to as a widescreen model. In general, the smaller screens will cost less; however, they can sometimes be difficult to see while driving, depending upon where the unit is mounted.
- Evaluate TTS: Text-to-speech, or TTS, means that the GPS will provide spoken street names. For instance, instead of saying "turn right in 50 feet," it will say "turn right on Main Street." If you do mostly highway driving where turns are few and far between, you might not need TTS. But for urban or even suburban driving, the accuracy limitations inherent to all GPS systems makes TTS a must-have.
- Choose map requirements: Different GPS models come loaded with different map sets. In order to choose a model that works for you driving habits, you'll need to decide between US-only, US + Canada, all of North America, etc. Some models will allow you to upgrade your map set for a fee if you need to travel to other places.
- Decide on traffic updates: If you live and drive in an urban area, live traffic updates can be very convenient. Some GPS units include the cost of traffic reports within the initial purchase price, while others require a subscription service with an additional monthly fee. If you are interested in receiving traffic updates, make sure that the areas within which you'll be driving are included.
- Consider extras: There are many "extra" features available with most GPS units - while not contributing to the actual navigational capabilities of the unit, some of the extras are very handy. For instance, Bluetooth compatibility on your GPS for hands-free cell phone usage can eliminate an electronics item from your car. The ability to play MP3s can also help to deciliter your dashboard area.
- Test-drive several models: Each brand of GPS has a different feel, so it's a good idea to borrow different models from friends, neighbors, or co-workers before you commit. You might find that one interface suits you better or you prefer one set of maps over the other. If you can't borrow one, then try to purchase one from a retailer with a good return policy. If you find the interface clumsy or the map quality poor, you can always exchange it for a different model.
- This is a rich featured GPS navigation and media system. We recommend carefully reading the user manual for your most satisfactory user experience.
- The unit includes an evaluation version GPS software package. You should download/purchase an updated software package from your home country that best covers your region of the world.
- Special GPS Note: This model is compatible with most brands of GPS software, such as TomTom, iGO, Route66 etc. - however hardware specific software such as Garmin may not run on this unit. As the wholesaler, Dinodirect provides the GPS-enabled hardware only, not the software. Dinodirect provides no warranty or customer support regarding GPS software. Dinodirect cannot provide downloads / links / advice regarding GPS software. Any software installation you undertake should be performed or supervised by a professional.
- 1 x GPS Navigator
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Support
- 1 x Car Charger
- 1 x Traverl Charger