- Include a guestbook, a flower girl basket, a ring bearer pillow, a bridal garter and a pen set
- The Ribbon Collection features the charming simplicity of double-faced satin ribbon decorated with a layered bow
- The luxurious duchesse satin canvas makes this Ribbon Collection classic with a touch of understated elegance
- A beautifully design featuring wonderful pages for the Bride, Groom and Attendants
- A romantic guest book of this kind can add enchantment to your wedding
- This Unique Wedding Guest Book and pen set is a must-have for the newly couples
- The special design is popular and stylish fit for happy and exciting occasions like wedding and so on
- Color: White
- The appearance of this wedding guest book set
- A romantic Bridal Guest Book and pen set can add enchantment to your wedding
- The Weddings Guest Book set features the charming simplicity of double-faced satin ribbon decorated with a layered bow
- The special design to the Unique Wedding Guest Book and pen set is popular and stylish fit for happy and exciting occasions like wedding and so on
- The lining of the wedding guest book
- A romantic unique wedding guest book and pen set of this kind can add enchantment to your wedding
How to Choose a Wedding Guest Book Attendant:
The wedding day is fast approaching and there are a million decisions to be made. It seems as if they will never be finished. But just because they are the smaller details doesn't mean you should just gloss over them. Here are a few tips on how to choose your wedding guest book attendant.
- Gather your wedding list. Whether you are planning an intimate affair for 20 or blowout for 300, the first step to assigning jobs at your wedding is to define your wedding list. Once you've gotten confirmation that your inner circle or close friends are able to attend, then you can begin to assign jobs.
- Discuss your options. As you assign jobs for the big day, think about people's strengths and assign them to those responsibilities. If someone is personable they may be a great greeter or wedding guest book attendant. Talk it over with your future spouse.
- Place a few calls on the sly. When you think you've narrowed your choices down, call the people you have in mind. Double check that they are able to attend your wedding. Also get a feel for their personality. If this is a cousin or relative you rarely see, you might want to make sure they are friendly, open and communicate well. An amiable personality is the most important thing when choosing a wedding guest book attendant.
- Decide. Like the many other decisions you have to make for the big day, choosing a wedding guest book attendant is another one. When you make your decision, try and find the time to take the person to lunch or coffee and ask them if they'd like to be a wedding guest book attendant. Many people feel honored to be part of your wedding in any capacity. Never worry about how "big" the job is at your wedding.
- Remember them on the day. Just because the job is not as big as being in the bridal party, don't forget the significance of the wedding guest book attendant at your wedding. Giving them a small token of thanks may be in order. Remember they are one of the first people your guests encounter at the church or reception.
- 1 x Ribbon Wedding Guestbook & Pen Set