H4 Hi/Lo Beam 35W HID Xenon Conversion Kit Replacement Bulb Ballast 4300K 6000K 8000K 10000K 12000K
Spec & Features:
- Slim Bi-Xenon HID Conversion High Low Beam Kit -Included 2x 35w 8000K H4 HID Light Bulbs & 2x Slim Ballast(same as picture shown)
Please note: Some Car Model May Need HID Canceller Capacitor(for Warning Decoder Error/Flickering fix), which is NOT INCLUDED in this kit
- This HID Kit comes with High Low Beam Bi-Xenon HID bulbs, which got HID Low Beam and HID High Beam.
- Voltage Input: 9-16V
- Voltage (Norm): 13.5V
- Working Current (Norm): 3.2A
- Service Life: More than 3200 hours
- Max Input Current: 6A
- Power Output (Norm): 35W
- Case Temperature: -40'C - +105'C
- Compatibility: Car, motorcycle, electric motor car
- Color temperature: 4300k,6000k,8000k,10000k,12000k
Equalized controller system makes transient DC from 12V to 23KV, which light up Xenon and bring out electric arc. Compared to traditional theory of heating and lighting of filament, Xenon light is the crystal of modern science.
Advantages of HID Xenon Conversion Systems:
- Life-Expectancy: More than 3200 hours
- More light output: A 35W HID light source produces up to 3x the lumens at the light source when compared to a 55W halogen bulb.
- Pure Sunlight: The color temperature of HID lighting is more closely linked to the color temperature of natural daylight. Halogen lights appear yellowish.
- Greater visibility: The combination of more light output and whiter color makes for much better visibility in most night time driving conditions.
- Longer Life: HID lamps will last on the average over 3 times longer than any halogen bulb; HID bulbs also produce less heat than halogen, so you don't have to worry about your headlight or harnesses melting.
HID Kit includes:
2 x HID Bulbs
2 x Ballasts