USD$ 13.78 (Dropshippers can also enjoy wholesale prices.)
H6 8000K XENON HID CONVERSION KIT FOG HEAD LIGHT LAMP BULB for Motor Car Scooter
Why are they better?
HID Xenon lights are designed to be at least 3 times brighter and last 8 times longer than halogen lights. HID produces supreme light output providing drivers with greater visibility, therefore promotes increased comfort and safer night time driving condition. HID also consumes 35% less power and generates less heat during operation.
Advantage of HID Xenon:
1. Energy and fuel saving: power 35W (low power, high efficiency), power of ordinary halogen lamp is 55W;
2. Super brightness: 300% improvement in brightness, up to 3,200 lm. A normal halogen lamp is of 1500 lumens;
3. High color temperature: color temperature of Xenon lamp is extremely close to that of the Sun, which makes it clearer when reflecting on the road;
4. Long life: life up to 3,000 hours, 8 times longer than that of general halogen bulb;
5. Ultra stable: with a higher, more reliable stability;
6. Easy installation: without destroying the body of existing lines and structures;
There is more than one reason why HID lighting has become such an important automotive upgrade in recent years, and it starts with security. Every year, there are more than thirty thousand auto accidents in the US alone, and guess what? Close to seventy percent of them happen at night, and serious collisions rise precipitously after dark as well. This is not a coincidence. While it is true that many drivers love HID headlights for their flashy style, one of their most underrated characteristics is the gigantic boost in safety they provide when it comes to nighttime navigating. And you can't put a price on that. Not every customizing option is for fashion alone. Sometimes, it is more serious than that.
HID Kit includes:
What Is In This Kit?
halogen lights could only desire the performance of HID lighting systems, now we proudly introduces the HID Xenon Conversion Kit to convert your vehicles to an HID Xenon lighting systems in an easiest and most affordable way.
HID (High Intensity Discharge) Xenon lights are the choice on many upscale vehicles. In the past, drivers with outdated