- Shinning your hair style with this high quality, fantastic and affordable Feather Hair Clip
- This Feather Hair Clip is fantastic for embellishment of hats, handbags, scarves, jackets, or just as an accent in the hair
- Beautiful feather makes the Feather Hair Clip a great addition for your glamour
- Both brooch and hair clip using can make you look more enchanting and royal
- This Feather Hair Accessories can be inserted into the side of an elegant up do, or pinned to a gown for a touch of elegant sparkle
- The gorgeous spray of feathers makes it truly breathtaking
- Attached to an alligator hair clip/brooch pin to be worn as a corsage, sash or dress adornment
- Diameter: 12cm / 4.7in
- Material: Feather & Alloy
- Wild feather headdress expresses sexy atmosphere in a free way, thus it can be matched with modern sexy dresses such as spaghetti dresses crafted from chiffon, lace or other materials, or sequins strapless dresses of a little rock flavor. For conservative women, they can also choose velvet fabrics of good texture, elegant yet sexy
How to Use Brooches
- Brooches, once a mainstay of every woman's wardrobe, now come and go for many in the same manner as other jewelry trends. It is, however, easy to make a positive case for this sophisticated piece of jewelry. It is, after all, more versatile than any other jewelry item. Brooches can be used the standard way: as an accessory to fashion. But that is by no means their only use. They can also be used on clothing accessories as well as in the hair
How to Wear a Pashmina With Brooch:
Soft, luxurious and fashionable, pashmina shawls, scarves and wraps have been popular on the fashion scene for the past decade. Pashmina accessories are made from a high-quality cashmere and come in a variety of styles, sizes, cuts and colors, enough to wear one with every outfit. You can spruce up your pashmina and secure it in place when you wear it with a brooch.
- Prepare your pashmina. Lay your pashmina flat in front of you and arrange it accordingly. If it's a triangle, leave it fully open. If it's a longer, thicker scarf or shawl, you may want to fold it in half lengthwise so it doesn't hang down too far. Keep the front side of the pashmina facing outward and flatten the pashmina with your palms.
- Drape your pashmina around your shoulders, keeping the front facing outward and the two ends hanging down on your chest.
- Adjust the ends. Slightly pull one end forward and down, so it is one-third longer than the other. Leave the shorter end hanging down on your chest and drape the longer end across your chest and over the opposite shoulder.
- Pin your brooch on the shoulder over which the longer end is draped, securing the pashmina in place. Make sure the pin back of the brooch goes through the top layer of the draped end and the bottom layer of the pashmina that sit directly on your shoulder.
- You can wear your brooch on either shoulder, but you may want to pick the shoulder that does not support the weight of your purse or other bags you may be carrying. Pashmina shawls, wraps and scarves are available at specialty shops.
- Make sure the brooch has a long enough pin back to fit through both layers of pashmina. You may also want to pick a thinner pinned brooch so it doesn't leave a gaping hole.
- 1 x Fashion Multi Functional Feather Brooch Hair Clip