- Continuous Using Time: > 50 minutes
- Charge Time: 5 Hours
- Voltage: 220V
- Blade Material: Ceramic
- Crust Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- AC and DC can both supply the power
- Complete hairelectric hair clipper makes children haircutting at home even easier
- Ergonomic shape and soft touch grip makes electric hair clipper easy to Hold
- Easily rotates for comfortable use on either left or right side
- Familiar brush-like design cordless hair clipper makes cutting hair as easy as brushing it
- Curved blade technology electric hair clipper cuts to the shape of the scalp
- Using three-dimensional blade, it will not hurt your children
- Familiar brush-like design electric hair clipper makes cutting hair as easy as brushing it
- Ergonomic shape and soft touch grip makes this cordless electric hair clipper easy to hold
- Provide all the accessories for you, the kids hair clipper is easy and convenient to use
How to Use a Hair Clipper:
Using a hair clipper can save you money. But if you do not know what you are doing and do not know how to properly use one you will end up doing yourself more harm than good. There are a few things you can do beforehand to ensure safe use of a hair clipper and ensure getting the most out of your hair cutting experience. Make sure you take the precautionary steps before getting started to avoid any problems with the clipper and possibly with your hair.
- Clean the blades of the clipper off before getting started. If there are any stray hairs that are still in the clipper it could interfere with the use of the clippers. Use a small brush to brush off any hair or debris that may be on the cutting blade.
- Add some clipper oil to the clipper blade. Turn on the blade and let it run for a few seconds so that the oil is able to get into all of the cracks and crevices of the blade. This will help to maintain the performance of the clipper and will help cut down on damage to the blade. Taking the proper care of your clippers is essential if you hope to get the most out of your clippers.
- Decide on how much hair you want to cut off. Most hair clippers come with spacers for you to use. The spacers help you to keep an even distance from the blade and your head. For example if you use a one inch spacer, all you have to do is run the clipper over your hair with the spacer attached. Once you are done your entire head of hair will have one inch of hair. This is especially useful if all you want to do is give yourself a quick trim. Once you have decided on the length you can start to cut your hair.
- Ask someone to cut your hair or do it yourself. If you ask someone else to do it, it will be a lot faster than if you were to do it. Utilize a comb when cutting your hair with clippers. If you are not using the spacer and cutting all of your hair the same length then use a comb. The comb will help you to straighten and pull the hair out to see just how long it is. It will also provide a guard between your head and the clippers when you start to cut. Cut across the length of the comb to cut the hair. You can also comb the hair that was just cut to see if you missed any long pieces.
- Clean up the areas around your ears, your neck and back with the clipper set on the closest setting. This will help to give you that fresh and clean look. After you are done you can also put some baby powder or lotion on your neck to help deter razor burn. You can also add more oil to the blades once you are done to keep the blades in good condition.
- 1 x Clipper
- 1 x Lube
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Positioning Comb
- 1 x Small Comb
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Charger