- This Professional Hair Straightener is made of high quality material, features variable temperature settings
- This iron hair straightener straightens the thickest, curliest hair, and all with less frying, drying heat
- This Flat Iron Hair Straightener is great for straightening thick or fine hair
- Whether your hair is damp or dry, this Iron Hair Straightener and curling iron will style it with ease
- Add incredible volume to thin, flat hair with this Iron Hair Straightener
- Two ceramic plates glide easily across hair and reduce stress on follicles
- Instant heat recovery system maintains continuous power and heat
- Both a curler and a strightener as well as multi function
- This Flat Iron Hair Straightener is the best gift choice
- Power Source: 220V
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Tempreture: 160/180/200/220/240℃
- Wire Length: 240cm/94.5in
- Total Size: 30 x 2.3cm/11.8 x 0.9in (L x W)
- Plate Size: 11 x 1.9cm/4.3 x 0.8in
- Cable Length: 240cm / 94.5in
- Multi-functional Iron Hair Straightener for curling or straightening your hair
- Curl the thinnest flyaway hair. Ringlets, oval curls, crimped or perfectly straight
- Instant heat recovery system maintains continuous power and heat for improved performance
- It's a traditional Iron Hair Straightener that takes hair straight. And it's got a curved edge to let you add curls and waves with the flick of a wrist
- Unites micro particles of tourmaline ceramic for a unique combination of technologies that emits frizz-reducing natural ions and creates clean, healthy-looking hair
- The options are endless with this great styling tool. Giving you incredible shine and style
Flat Iron Hair Straightener Straight Effect:
Professional Hair Straightener Curling Effect:
How to Straighten Wavy Hair:
- To straighten your hair, I will assume your hair is blow dryed first. It would not be a good thing, I am sure, to straighten your wet hair.
- My Hair Straightener Plugged Into My Wall
- Once it is established your hair is dry, plug in your hair straighten and set it to whatever setting you prefer. Take out your hair brush and hair straightening product to spray on each section of hair you will straighten.
- Me, Spraying the Hair Straightening Product on a Section of My Hair
- Now that your hair straightener is heated and ready for use, take sections of your hair, spray a hair straightening protection product on that section. This will be done taking each section, a small section, of your hair to flatten and look shiny and healthy at the same time.
- Section of My Hair Inside Hair Straightener
- With a section of your hair now ready for straightening, pick up your brush, seperate a small section to place inside your open hair straightener. From the top on your hair or crown, with the hair straighten now closed, slide the straightener all the way down to the ends of your hair.
- Final Look At My Flattened or Straightened Hair
- Flattening you hair these days is so much easier than it was twenty plus years ago. It is a shame something like this was not around then. But now, we have more freedom to make our hair the way we want it to look with this awesome hair straightening product.
How to Use a Hair Straightener Effectively:
- Wash hair. I like to use a shampoo and conditioner that helps 'smooth' hair. That's usually the words you want to look for on the bottles. I really like Pantene Pro-V Smooth Vitality.Completely dry hair, using a hair dryer attachment that helps to smooth the hair and blow it in the same direction.
- Don't flip your hair over to dry. Don't just dry your hair all willy-nilly. This will make your hair frizzy and harder to straighten your hair.
- Turn on straightener to the hottest setting. They usually take very little time to heat up. Once hair is dry, take an elastic hair band to start sectioning off hair. You only need one hair band for this. You will first want to start at the hair at the base of your head, near your neck..the underside. So, leave that down. Put all the rest of your hair up in the elastic hair band on the top of your hear to get it out of the way. (Think of dividing all your hair into thirds. So, this underside that you've kept down is 1/3 of all your hair.)
- Take 1/3 of this hair in your hand and brush out, getting rid of tangles. Don't let go of this section of hair. Hold onto this to get ready to straighten. Using hair straightener, start at base of hair you just brushed, getting as close as you can to scalp without burning it. SLOWLY drag straightener down the length of hair, focusing on the ends. If you go to fast down the hair (like the speed of how you normally brush your hair), you are going way too fast.
- Take another section of this part of hair and repeat step 4. Remember to first brush this section of hair before your start to straighten. Finish with the last 1/3 part of the sectioned hair. Now, the whole base/back of your neck should be straight. In this picture, see how she divided up her hair? The last part to straighten is whats standing up, what she's holding. meleesathesalon.com
- With the hair that was thrown up in the elastic band, divide up this hair into halves, leaving the hair at the front, near your forehead the last part to do...throw this past part up in the elastic bad to get out of the way. So, now, you should be working on the 'middle part of hair' Repeat step 4. The last part to straighten is what's tied up in the elastic band. Let this down. Brush out. Part in half, or do a side part...however you style your hair usually. Repeat step 4.
- Once all hair is straightened, if you wish, you can now put on a finishing crème to the ends of your hair. Don't put finishing cream/pomade/gloss at the roots of your hair. This will weigh hair down and look dirty and greasy. Just keep it closer to the bottom of your hair. Comb out hair again or run fingers through.
Tips on Using a Hair Straightener:
Preparing your hair properly for hair straightening is fundamentally important. This will not only make the result better, but will guard your hair against unnecessary damage. After you shampoo and condition your hair, apply a frizz control cream or serum to your hair before you blow dry it. You must blow dry the hair until it's totally dry. Do not attempt to straighten your hair if there is any moisture left in it.
If you have medium or long hair, use clips to separate your hair into different sections. This will give you a better result because you can concentrate on one section at a time. Part your hair at your usual part. Use a comb to section your hair into three or four sections.
Start by straightening the section of hair at the very front. Keep going around the head in small sections. When you are straightening each section, move down the length of each section in one smooth motion. Don't stop at any point as it will damage those areas and also will leave an indentation. Start from the roots and move downward. Avoid running the hair straightener over each strand more than once. However, if your hair is very curly, you may have to go over it twice.
Use thermal protection spray on your hair to protect your hair from the heat of the straightening iron. Spray the thermal protection spray lightly on each section right before you use the iron on it. Repeat this on every section of hair before you run the iron over them. Avoid spraying it on the roots of your hair as it will make them greasy.
- It's a electric machine, you should follow the rules and use it carefully
- 1 x Titanium Hair Curler Straightener Flat Iron