- Color: Black & Red
- Cord length: 250cm/98.4in
- Size: 24 x 22cm/9.4 x 8.7in (W x H)
- Power Rating: 2000W
- Operating Voltage: 220V, 50Hz
- Negative ions with this electric hair dryer are delivered directly to your hair to eliminate static and reduce frizz
- The dynamic combination of tourmaline and titanium allows stylists to achieve professional results on any hair type or texture
- The ionic generator of the electric hair dryer emits higher concentration of ions, enhancing tourmaline's natural ions, to more effectively eliminate frizz and close hair cuticles
- Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and smooth shiny hair
- Far-infrared heat of the electric hair dryer penetrates hair from within, resulting in faster drying with less damage
- Negative ions with the ceramic hair dryer also break up water molecules faster, reducing drying time for moisture-rich hair
- The electric hair blow dryer provides 4 heat settings/speed settings
- Anion technology of this electric hair dryer reduces frizz and prevents hair from drying out
- This functional electric hair dryer adapts latest technology and high quality material to dry your hair quickly
- This powerful hair dryer with a cold button delivers a shot of cool air to set the style
- This high-power hair dryer is designed with excellent motor with high performance
- With high quality and fine workmanship, this high-power hair dryer will be a necessary tool in your daily life
How to Blow-Dry Hair?
- Blow-dry your hair to obtain a desired, healthy hairstyle that will be the envy of others. Use proper care when blow-drying hair to prevent damage. Limit the amount of heat and distribute it evenly throughout the hair to prevent split ends and burnt-out-looking hair
- Comb the hair thoroughly before blow-drying it. Combing the hair will untangle most of the hair and make it easier for the brush to gently glide through the hair
- Part your hair down the middle or to one side to keep it out of your face while drying
- Plug the hair dryer into an electrical socket. Turn it on and adjust to the desired temperature
- Choose a flat or rounded brush. Hold the brush in one hand and the hair dryer in the other
- Place the brush under a section of hair at the roots. Start by drying at the roots of your hair and glide the brush slowly down to the ends of the hair with the dryer following the path of the brush
- Move the brush and hair dryer to different sections of the hair to keep the heat evenly distributed. Stop when all the hair is completely dry
- Unplug the hair dryer and put it away after it has cooled down.
Tips & Warnings
- Run the brush quickly through thin hair when blow-drying to prevent hair damage.
- If you are having difficulty drying the underneath hair at the base of your neck, hang your head upside down before placing the brush at the roots. Blow-dry the underneath hair in this position.
- Never leave a hair dryer on if not in use. If the hair dryer gets too hot, it could start a fire.
- Never plug the hair dryer into a socket if your hands are still wet. This could cause an extremely bad shock
How to Straighten Hair with a Blow-dryer?
- Want to calm the frizzies or straighten your curls for a day? It's really not that hard to do. All you need is a round brush, a blow dryer, some hair products, about 30 minutes and that's it
- To straighten hair, begin by shampooing, conditioning and towel-drying hair
- Apply a heat protectant product to your hair, paying special attention to the ends
- Place a quarter-size dollop of straightening balm in your palm. Rub your palms together to distribute the product over your hands, then massage it evenly through hair
- Comb through your hair with your fingers while gently blow-drying it on a low setting. This removes excess water
- Pull your hair into three sections, two at the sides and one at the back. Clip the two sides up
- Select a small portion of the hair from the unclipped section to straighten
- Using a thick, round brush and beginning at the roots, gently pull the brush through the hair to the ends while blow-drying it. Pull the hair away from your head, stretching and straightening it as you go
- First pull the brush through the underside of your hair so that you expose it directly to the heat of the dryer. Once that area is mostly dry, switch to the top of the hair
- Keep the tension consistent and evenly distribute heat over the section of hair you're working on. This ensures uniform hair texture and prevents overdrying of certain areas
- Once that portion of hair is straightened, continue selecting and blow-drying small portions until that section is dry and straight
- Repeat the process on the two other sections to straighten your entire head of hair
Tips & Warnings
- Always point the dryer down as you blow-dry hair; blowing hair upward can cause frizzies
- Tame flyaway hair with an anti frizz serum or pomade. Place a few drops in your hand, rub gently to distribute it, then apply it your hair according to the product instructions.
- To achieve flat hair, finish styling with a ceramic flat-iron designed for hair after following the steps above. Choose the heat setting for your hair type, and allow flat-iron to warm before using. Select portions of hair, as per blow-drying directions, and slide heated flat-iron along hair, beginning close to the roots and going past the ends of hair, repeating if needed to fully flatten hair
- As with all electrical devices, be cautious when using blow-dryers and flat-irons around water and/or children. Unplug blow-dryer and flat-iron after use, and keep the flat-iron out of reach until cooled to prevent burns