- This Hair Dryer Set is powered with automatic overheated power off to protect the generator
- Double insulation function makes this hair dryer safer for your daily use
- Hair dryer gives out negative ions and delivers directly to your hair to eliminate static and reduce frizz
- The dynamic combination of professional components with this hair dryer allows stylists to achieve professional hair type or texture
- The ionic generator of this hair dryer emits higher concentration of ions, enhancing tourmaline's natural ions, to more effectively eliminate frizz and close hair cuticles
- Far-infrared heat penetrates hair from within, resulting in faster drying with less damage
- Negative ions also break up water molecules faster, reducing drying time for moisture-rich hair
- This Hairdo Hair Dryer Set is also available for all kinds of hair style such as straight, curly, wave and so on
- Color: Black
- Power Source: 220V
- Power: 2000W
- This Hair Dryer Set is powered with automatic overheated power off to protect the generator. This hair dryer is also available for all kinds of hair style such as straight, curly, wave and so on
- Whisper quiet and lightweight, this functional 2000W Hair Dryer adapts latest technology and high quality material to dry your hair quickly
- Powerful wind generator will surely creat sufficient wind for you to making hair style
- This Hair Dryer Set with a cold button which delivers a shot of cool air to set the style
- The dynamic combination of professional components with this hair dryer allows stylists to achieve professional hair type or texture. So what are you still waiting for
How Does an Ionic Hair Dryer Work?
The main difference between ionic hair dryers and regular hair dryers is that ionic hair dryers release negative ions, while traditional hair dryers release positive ions. If you want to reduce static and frizz, try an ionic hair dryer. If you have limp hair and desire more volume, you're better off sticking with a traditional hair dryer.
- Negative ions released by ionic hair dryers (as well as ionic hair straighteners) reduce static and frizz. They do this by breaking down the positive water droplets into smaller particles. This dries the hair faster, which reduces heat damage. It also helps to seal the hair strands and lock in moisture.
- When selecting an ionic hair dryer, look for one with a ceramic coating. Ceramic coating helps heat the air more evenly. It also often contains crushed tourmaline, which is conducive to the production of negative ions.
How to Use Hair Dryer Attachments:
- Print this article Blow dryer technology has evolved over the years.
- Blow dryers are meant to cut down on the time it takes for hair to be dried after it has been washed. Different types of blow dryers include hand-held dryers, bonnet dryers and also hood dryers that are common to most hair salons. Things to consider when using a hair dryer include the wattage (this relates to the amount of power the dryer has) drying technology`(the method the dryer uses to dry the hair) heat settings, control dryer temperature, dryer safety and attachments. Hair dryer attachments have to be compatible with the specific type of dryer.
- Choose the right attachment for the desired hair style. Diffuser attachments are used to dry natural curls without creating frizz and static, the nozzle attachment is for straightening the hair and the hot air brush attachment is used to create a wave pattern in the hair.
- Attach the dryer attachment to the hair dryer and lock it into place. There is normally a button on the dryer to release and lock attachments. The button will be labeled or either the attachment will fit directly over the dryer opening.
- Select the dryer temperature for the desired style. Depending on the attachment being used, the heat from the dryer will be concentrated to make it easier for the nozzle to straighten the hair or the heat will be evenly distributed using a diffuser or hot air brush attachment.
- Beginning at the crown of the head, take a small section of hair and take the blow dryer with proper attachment and run it through the area of hair. Starting at the root, go down to the ends of the hair for even distribution of heat. Continue with different sections of hair until entire head is styled.
- Avoid holding the dryer with attachment in one place on the head for too long. This can cause heat damage and ultimately burn sections of the hair out. Dryers with high voltage are very powerful and deliver more heat to dry hair faster.
- Try to create a little tension between the hair and the dryer attachment when creating straight styles. This helps reduce fly-away hair and will help with stubborn curly hair types that are hard to straighten.
- Remove the hair attachment when done styling. Unlock the hair attachment from the dryer and store it separately. This will allow the dryer and attachment to cool down faster and also keep the attachment from breaking.
- 1 x Hair Dryer
- 1 x Cold Wind Concentrators