- Wig Material: Imported Japan Kanekalon
- Free Gift: A high quality wig cap
- Cap Size: Average
- Cap Construction: Monofilament
- Color: Dark brown (4t33)
- Length: 25cm/9.8in(Front); 65cm/25.6in(Back)
- The wig is made from the finest Kanekalon
- Curly wig provides realistic, luxurious waves
- Look natural, very pretty and feminine
How to wear a wig, easier than you think?
Click here to see how to wear a wig
Tips on Caring for and Maintaining Wigs:Click here to see how to maintain your wig
First, put the wig cap on.
Then make sure your hair is covered completely.
Now, put the wig on. Adjust the wig until you are comfortable with the position.
You can now style the wig as you prefer.
How often should I wash a wig?
Generally speaking, a wig should be washed about every 6-8 wearings - but this is also a personal decision. You should consider washing the wig if the style begins to lose its luster, becomes more difficult to style or feels less fresh than when first wearing it. If you are particularly active, then clean the wig at least once a week to remove dirt and perspiration.
To Clean the Wig:
- Comb gently to remove tangles, then turn inside out
- Add a capful of specifically formulated wig shampoo to cold water, and soak wig for five minutes
- Swirl gently without rubbing the wig
- Rinse thoroughly in a basin of clean water
- Blot with a towel to remove excess water
While Wig is Still Wet:
- Do not rub, wring, twist, brush or comb the wig
- Turn right side out again and place directly on wig drying stand. Avoid using a Styrofoam styling head while wig is wet to prevent stretching
- Spritz thoroughly with specifically formulated wig conditioner (do not rinse out)
- Air dry at room temperature (and out of direct sunlight)
- Never use heat on a synthetic wig in an attempt to dry the wig faster
- Simply shake the wig out to "wake" the style again. Then brush or comb wig into desired look
- Do not brush a curly synthetic wig - finger style or use a pick comb instead
To keep the wig looking fresher longer:
- Only use professional hair products designed for wigs, like shampoo and conditioner which have been specifically formulated for this purpose
- Avoid using standard hair brushes, which can overstretch and damage the wig. Wig.com accessories have been designed specifically for use on wigs, and can be used to create added volume and body
- When brushing the wig, start at the ends and work gradually toward the root
- At the end of each day, spritz with spray-on conditioner to maintain luster and manageability, and remove tangles
- Store the wig on a Styrofoam styling head to maintain shape and styling when not in use
- 1 x Fluffy Long Wavy Wig Hair Wigs
- 1 x Wig Cap