- Material: Faux Leather
- Bottom Width: 35cm/13.8in
- Height: 25cm/9.8in
- Thickness: 11.5cm/94.5in
- Tote Height: 24cm/9.4in
- Shoulder Strap Length: 110cm/43.3in
- Zipper design is very convenient to open up and close down
- Made of high quality material, this Women Handbag is durable, valuable and comfortable
- You will be the focus in the crowd with this zipper handbag
- The shoulder strap can be adjusted freely
- This Buckle Handbag is definitely the best gift for someone you love or yourself as well
- Looks casual, fashionable and the most important is that this Zipper Handbag will not hurt your hands
- This Zipper Handbag can be used as a hand bag or a shoulder bag as well
- Made of high quality material, this zipper handbag is durable, valuable and comfortable, can be used as a hand bag or a shoulder bag as well
- Zipper design is convenient to open up and close down, you will be the focus in the crowd with this Zipper Handbag
- This zipper handbag will be definitely the best gift for someone you love or yourself as well
How to Clean Leather Handbags:
- Treat yourself to an expensive luxury leather handbag only to later discover that something has stained its surface. Different types of leather require different cleaning and maintenance techniques for optimal results, but all retail leather-cleaning products have certain elements in common. Some type of emulsifying solution is used to break down and dissolve surface dirt and oil-based stains (this includes ink). This solution usually contains some type of alcohol as the primary emulsifying agent, although a chemical name or a trademarked/copyrighted term may be listed instead with the ingredients. Some type of gently moisturizing or conditioning substance is applied to replace lost natural oils and to restore suppleness and sheen. In the vast majority of cases, careful handling and the use of simple household items will clean your leather handbags just as well.
- Apply rubbing alcohol to a cotton ball.
- Gently pat the stained area, using very little pressure. Avoid rubbing vigorously if possible.
- Allow the alcohol to remain on the bag undisturbed for 15 minutes or until dry.
- Stroke the area lightly with the alcohol-soaked cotton ball to see if the stain has improved or been removed. Repeat if you are not yet satisfied. If the stain is gone, continue to the next step.
- Discard the first cotton ball. Place a small amount of oil onto a fresh cotton ball. Gently rub the oil onto the bag wherever the alcohol was used. Use another dry cotton ball to remove any excess oil before using your handbag again.
- 1 x Women Zipper Buckle Handbag