- Stainless steel
- With a password lock with the key
- Lock cylinder covered with aluminum casting
- Cash Security Box keeps all kinds of bills, notes, coins and other valuables
- Cash Security Box is safe, reliable, easy to guide and support
- Size: 275 x 165 x 105mm/10.8 x 6.5 x 4.1in(L x W x H)
- Keep treasures and trinkets locked safely inside Cash Security Box just like the ones at the bank
- Lock cover and lock core are made from aluminum casting, safe, reliable, easy to guide and support. This Metal Cash Box has simple and generous modeling together with durable and smooth surface
- The Large Cash Box has a convenient fold-away handle, removable tray, rounded corners and durable enamel finish
How to Choose Cash Boxes
Choosing a cash box for business or personal use may be one of the most important decisions one can make in regards to protecting liquid assets. When choosing, you should take into account the amount of use the box will receive, as well as the type of contents the box will contain.
- Determine the amount of use the cash box you need will be receiving. If it is light use only, a smaller and more inexpensive box can do the trick. If it will be used frequently and for long periods of time, you will need something sturdy, and it's worth spending a bit more.
- Calculate how much money or assets you will be securing in the cash box at any one time. If the amount is higher a box with a built in lock system may be wiser. If low amounts of cash will be stored in it, a smaller box with a separately purchased key lock may do the trick.
- Choose a box which has the right features needed to keep your cash or assets organized properly. For example, choose special inserts for change, checks and high denomination bills, if you expect to be receiving these.
- Compare boxes either online, or in office supply catalogs, in order to find the features you have determined you will need, at the most competitive price.