- This HDMI Cable is ideal for video presentations, classroom environments, POS, server rooms
- The HDMI Cable is designed to provide the highest video quality possible
- The HDMI Cable offers an easy and quick connection for your projector
- The High Definition HDMI Cable provides you superior interference protection
- High quality gold plated plugs over the Audio Adapter Cable gives excellent connectivity
- The length of the High Definition HDMI Cable is long enough for you to connect your devices
- You can get good information transmission with the HDMI Cable
- The plugs and the Audio Adapter Cable are made into one with each other
- The cable is in small size and can save you much space
- You can send the cable as presents to your friends
- Cable Length: 1.5m/5ft
- The overall design of the HDMI cable is very simple and decent
- There is the temperature over the cable which remind you of the suitable condition
- From different perspective, we can find the plug is in good design and is very durable
- The plugs over the cable are very durable and tough
- We can see that the cable is in small size and save you much space
How to Convert HDMI to DVI-D
- DVI-D is Digital Video Interface where "D" stands for true digital video (versus DVI-Analog). This technology is mostly used to connect computer video cards to LCD monitors. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the latest digital multimedia standard that supports both video and 8-channel audio with a single cable. Connection of a computer video card (DVI-D) to a TV HDMI input requires a conversion of these video signals. It can be done either with an HDMI to DVI-D cable or an HDMI male to DVI-D female converter.
- With HDMI to DVI-D cable
- Acquire a PCM-2296-06 or Link Depot HDMI to DVI Cable from an online retailer (see Resources).
- Plug the HDMI connector of the cable into the HDMI port.
- Plug the DVI-D connector of the cable into the DVI-D port.
- With HDMI Male to DVI-D Female Converter
- Acquire an HDMI male to DVI-D female converter from an online retailer (see Resources).
- Plug the HDMI male end of the converter into the HDMI port.
- Plug one end of the DVI-D to DVI-D cable into the DVI-D female end of the converter.
- Plug the second end of the DVI-D to DVI-D cable into the DVI-D port.
How to Use:
- Attach the component AV cable to the appropriate AV ourput port on the Wii console
- Connect the remaining component AV cable plugs to the TV by matching the connector connector colors to the jack colors on the TV
- Turn on your game console and audio video device, then start to play games