Powerful: The secret behind these amazing flashlight torches - they use LED emitters manufactured by CREE, the industry leader in flashlight components. The benefit to you: high intensity beams you can always rely on whenever the need arises. More importantly - LED lamps shine brighter and use less energy!
Durable: These flashlights employ a precision machined dura-strength aluminum alloy case and have been anodized for extra corrosion resistance.
The benefit to you: a high performance device that easily withstands industrial use wear and tear like no other!
Main Function: New LED Flashlight
Primary Materials: white CREE LED, shock resistant engineering grade cast metal body, textured and polished reflector, scratch resistant polycarbonate lens
CREE LED Emitter Type: Q5
LED Rated Life: 50,000 hours
Body Color: Black
Form Factor: Handheld torch style with tail click power button and knurled grip
- Strobe (fast flash)
- Beacon S.O.S. (slow flash)
Battery: 1* 18650 lithium battery(Not Included)
Voltage: 3.0-4.2V(Do not use the batteries above this range of voltage)
- Better than those flashlights many times their price.
- It is beneficial to the persons who like outdoor sports.
- It has high quality.
- Fashionable deisgn
- It is black, classic.
- It is brighter than other style flashlights.
- You will feel wonderful if you stay in the dark ,with it in your hand.
Light Your Way:
1* Ultrafire flashlight
- This flashlight is convenient and practical for your daily use
- Special needs (For patrolling, hunting and arresting, inspecting, securing as well as light shooting and so on)
- Outdoor activities (For climbing, camping, seeking survival, walking, diving, fishing as well as hunting, etc.)
- Professional needs (For Gems-Testing, Mineral-Testing, etc.)
- Please do not put it directly to people's eyes for the powerful light is harmful and it will make you blind, especially for the kid)
- The pictures of our flashlight are real and if there is something tinny difference, please ignore
- Strongly suggest you use the protected battery for it can really protect your battery well and extend your battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of your battery
- Please never over-charger or over-discharge the batteries, which means when the brightness of the flashlight is going down clearly but not totally dark, it is the time to charger it, or the battery will be over-discharged and it will be broken or short circuit when you charge it the next time
- Please note that the actual charge time and runtime of the flashlight may vary as different types of batteries have some difference in battery capacity and discharge property, even for the same type batteries from different manufacturers