- This is a cartoon bear shaped hot water bottle and Cheap Hot Water Bottle looks lovely and pretty
- You could wash the cover of the hot water bottle if the cover is dirty
- Quickly and easily keep yourself warm and alleviate your aches and pains with this astounding hot water bottle
- Made of high quality material to prevent leaks
- This Cartoon Hot Water Bottle is a must have for every member of the family
- Soft and comfortable to touch
- Hot Water Bottle Cover Color: White
- Hot Water Bottle Cover Size: 36 x 26cm/14.2 x 10.2in(H x W)
- This cheap hot water bottle with patterned cover will bring you much warm in winter
- The lint cover will bring you much convenience, the air-tight stopper of this Cheap Hot Water Bottle ensures no leaks
- This Cheap Hot Water Bottle can hold the heat for a long time when you use
How to Fill a Hot Water Bottle
Hot water bottles have been used for centuries to warm beds. The earliest hot water bottles were metal containers filled with hot coals. Now they are made of thick rubber and filled with water. It can be tricky to fill a hot water bottle without accidental spills or burns. Here is the proper method
- Check the hot water bottle for any damage, such as splits or holes. Fill the hot water bottle with cold water and gently squeeze. This will indicate any small leaks in the bottle. If the bottle is damaged in any way, do not use it.
- Wrap the hot water bottle in a towel to prevent burns when filling. Unplug the stopper and empty any existing water.
- Run your hot tap water until it reaches its hottest temperature, generally after one to two minutes. Alternatively, you can heat the water on the stove, but don't use boiling water or you risk burns and damaging the rubber container.
- Fill the hot water bottle until it is three quarters the way full. This will prevent the bottle from bursting if you accidentally lay on it.
- Firmly secure the lid and hold the bottle upside down to check for leaks. Wrap the hot water bottle with a fresh, dry towel before using.
Tips & Warnings
- Use a funnel to direct the water into the hot water bottle and avoid splashing.
- Children and the elderly should not sleep with the hot water bottle in the bed. Place the bottle in the bed for five to 10 minutes, and then remove. This should allow ample time to warm the bed.
- 1 x Hot Water Bottle Cover