- This Printer Ink is supplied empty for filling with dye or pigment inkjet inks as you want
- Very high strength dyes to increase the display life of ink jet printed images
- Supplied in new fully compatible cartridges for application in many popular models of ink jet printer
- These Printer Ink are developed for clean, trouble free operation and provide the bright colors and wide gamut that can only be achieved from dye based inks
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: HP 564 920
- Capacity: 100mL/3.38oz
- This Refill Printer Ink is supplied empty for filling with dye or pigment inkjet inks as you want
- There 100mL Printer Ink are developed for clean, trouble free operation and provide the bright colors and wide gamut that can only be achieved from dye based inks
- Avoid contact with eye skin and keep out of children
- Do not store at freezing or high temperatures
- Keep out of direct sunshine
How to Store Printer Ink?
- Using the proper method to store printer ink cartridges will help your ink cartridges last longer without damaging the ink. Without using the proper method to store ink cartridges, opened cartridges will dry out before you get to reuse them. With new cartridges, there is the risk of them leaking if you place them on their sides.
- Keep all ink cartridges in their original packaging, if possible. If the packaging is opened, place the ink cartridge in a sealable plastic bag and try to remove all the air before closing the bag.
- Find a room that is always kept at room temperature, and find a place where the ink cartridge is not exposed to direct light. Room temperature is around 60 to 78 degrees Fahrenheit or 15 to 27 degrees Celsius. Place the ink cartridge in an upright position with the print-head facing up. Avoid placing the ink cartridges on their sides because they can leak.
- Use the ink cartridge before the installation date on the original packaging. Ink can start to dry if it is not being used. Avoid buying too many ink cartridges at once if you are not planning on using them in the near future
- 4 x Bottles of Printer Ink
- 4 x 10mL Injectors