- This iPod car charger is made from high quality premium material
- Car adapter allows plugging into car 12V cigarette lighter adapter
- 10 in 1 USB charger cable (5.2V 1000mA)
- Enhanced internal circuits to manage charging status
- This iPod car charger kit prevents overcharge and undercharge
- This car charger for iPod is a non-OEM product
- Input: DC 12V-24V
- Output: DC 5.0V ± 5%, 1A
- Compatible with: NOKIA, SAMSUNG, HTC, LG, Sony Ericsson, Sony PSP, Kodak camera, IPSG, iPod, iPhone etc.
- Size: 95 x 38 x 30mm / 3.7 x 1.5 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 200mm / 7.9in
- This car charger for iPod can be used anywhere, office, car, home and so on
- Exquisite design and light weight, this car charger for iPod is convenient to carry and use
- You can enjoy the sounds of your iPod without ever experiencing interrupted play caused by a dead battery
Size in Detail:
What is a USB Car Charger Adapter?
- A USB Car Charger Adapter is a device that plugs into a cigarette lighter or accessory outlet in the car and into the Mini USB port on a mobile device, such as a GPS unit or a cell phone
- Function: A Mini USB car charger allows power from a car's charging system and battery to be used by devices in the car
- Benefits: A Mini USB charger allows consumers to charge portable devices when they are on the road and a wall charger is not available. This is especially helpful for users of smartphones and GPS systems, as their rechargeable batteries can be drained quickly
- Types: All Mini USB car chargers feature a cigarette lighter adapter on one end and a Mini USB plug on the other. There are different configurations based on voltage and length of the attached charging cable. Despite this, the basic function of all Mini USB chargers is the same
- Considerations: Some Mini USB chargers are integrated into docks that allow the phone to be positioned on the dashboard in a place that is easy to see while driving. These accessories make it safer to use the phone while driving
- Warning: Avoid keeping your Mini USB car charger plugged in while the vehicle is turned off. Some vehicles power accessory outlets even when the ignition is off, so your car's battery could be drained if this is done regularly
What Effects Does a Car Charger for a Phone Have on a Car?
- A car's alternator supplies the power when the vehicle is on, keeping the battery full of power.A car's power comes from several sources. When the car is turned off, lights inside the vehicle are powered by stored energy from the car's battery. When the car is turned on, the alternator produces energy the entire time and keeps the battery full, assuming that the vehicle is maintained and in working order. If there is a problem with the alternator, the battery may not charge properly while the vehicle is on, resulting in frequent dead batteries after power drainage.
Phone Car Chargers:
- Cell phone car chargers plug into the lighter socket or available power socket and allow the user to charge her cell phone drawing power from the car. If the car is turned off, just as with the lights inside the car, the cell phone charger is drawing power from the car's battery. Leaving the charger plugged in when not charging a cell phone may also drain the battery's power, but this will be a slower drain on the battery than if charging a phone. If the car is turned on, the cell phone is receiving power from the alternator, just like the rest of the car. The power generated from the alternator is essentially limitless, which means that charging a cell phone in a running vehicle is not a drain on power.
- Cell phone car chargers do not receive power from fuel in the vehicle, but alternators use fuel to make power for the battery.The outlet a car charger is plugged into draws its power from the battery. When the car is off, this power comes from the battery only. When the car is on, this power comes from the battery that is being kept fully charged by the running alternator. The alternator converts power from the gas into energy to keep the battery charged, so the charger is only indirectly drawing on the gas tank. This is, of course, assuming that the vehicle is well-maintained and in working order with no known power issues. The drain on fuel is essentially insignificant because the alternator is running if the vehicle is turned on, regardless of whether a phone charger is plugged in or not.
- 1 x Car Charger
- 1 x Multifunction Data Line