- Temperature Range: -50 ~ 900℃ (-58~1652℉)
- Accuracy: ±1.5% or ±1.5℃
- Repeatability: ±1% or ±1℃
- Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
- Emissivity: 0.1~1.00 adjustable
- Resolution: 0.1℃/0.1℉
- Response Time: 500ms
- Wavelength: 8-14μm
- Power Supply: 9V battery
- Dimension: 172 x 110 x 50mm/6.77 x 4.33 x 1.96in
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF reading
- High/Low Temperature alarm setup
- Data Store/Recall Function
- Auto Power Shut Off in 7 seconds without any operation
- ℃/℉ Selection
- Laser Target Pointer ON/OFF selection
- Backlight ON/OFF selection
- Data Hold function
- Take accurate temperature readings with this Portable Infrared Thermometer
- LCD display shows current and MAX measurements simultaneously
- Infrared Thermometer Gun with comfortable ergonomic handle for added durability
- Designed with single point laser sighting, this rugged, compact Mini Infrared Thermometer takes accurate readings from up to six feet away
- This Portable Infrared Thermometer Designed with single point laser sighting, offers best-in-class accuracy of surface temperature readings in less than a second
- Infrared Thermometer Gun also offers LCD backlighting for visibility in the dark, a broad temperature range, and a dual display for both current and maximum measurements
- High/Low Temperature alarm setup, this rugged, compact Mini Infrared Thermometer takes accurate readings range between -50 ~ 900℃
- Portable Infrared Thermometer is an ideal choice for jobs requiring temperature measurement in hard-to-reach, hot, rotating, or dangerous situations
Types of Infrared Thermometers
Temperature can be measured in a number of different ways, and the infrared thermometer does it by analyzing infrared radiation that comes off of an object. Nearly every object emits infrared radiation, which makes these thermometers great for accurately measuring temperature. There are many different types of these thermometers.
- Spot Infrared Thermometer
- The Spot Infrared Thermometer focuses a laser onto a small point of the object. It reads the infrared radiation coming from this point and measures temperature that way.
- Infrared Line Scanning Systems
- These infrared thermometers work similarly to the Spot Infrared Thermometer. Instead of focusing on one small spot, though, this thermometer uses mirrors to reflect its laser onto a wider surface for analysis.
- Infrared Camera
- When large areas need to be read for temperature instead of objects or small parts of an object, an infrared camera is used. These create a 2-D image of an area of space, mapping temperature throughout it.
- Portable Infrared Thermometer
- Portable infrared sensors are small versions of the types mentioned above. They are great for use in the field or in doctor's offices for reading a patient's temperature.
- Permanent Infrared Thermometers
- Permanent thermometers are larger, mounted thermometers. These are usually infrared cameras that are meant to constantly monitor an area, such as the perimeter around a military base.
- 1 x Infrared Thermometer
- 1 x Manual