- Two colors for your choice
- Having high capacity and excellent performance, this dock charger for iPod is perfectly designed for iPhone
- Check out the interface of the dock charger for iPhone 4
- Featured by the safety design, this dock charger for iPhone 4 protects against any damage when you are charging
- The bottom of the dock charger for iPhone 4
- And the compact size and light weight of this car charger for iPod make it portable when travelling
- In addition, this best iPhone 4 dock charger is made of high quality material which can last for a long time use
- The package box of the iPhone dock charger
- Mini style of the dock charger for iPhone 4 is very portable
- Interface on the top can be connected with your iPhone 4 perfectly
- Charge your mobile phone by connecting your iPhone 4 with the dock charger easily
- Fine workmanship ensures long lifespan of the iPhone 4 dock charger
- Get the best iPhone dock charger for your iPhone 4
- This is a NON-OEM product
How to Use a Car Charger for a Cell Phone
Using a car charger is a basic part of cell phone maintenance; car chargers are handy in a pinch, especially for people who use their cars regularly throughout the day. Knowing how to use the charger--and what to do with it when it's not in use--can help keep your cell and car batteries in good working order.
- Locate your phone's charging port. Consult your manual if you need to, but in general, charging ports are located either on the side or the bottom of the phone. There may be a protective plastic piece on a hinge; remove it gently with the phone end of the charging cord.
- Plug the phone end into your cell phone. The plug should go in easily and sit in place securely. If it does not, you may have inserted it incorrectly.
- Locate your car's electric outlet. In general, these are located on the center console, near or beneath the temperature control. In older cars (or in "smoker" models of new cars), the outlet will be marked by a black plastic button with a picture of a cigarette. In newer cars, the ports generally are covered by a snap-on plastic lid.
- Remove the cigarette lighter, if there is one.
- Insert the large, rounded end into the electrical outlet. Your phone should start charging, though some cars must be on or in accessory mode for the outlet to work.
- Look at the handle of the large, rounded end. Many chargers have lights to indicate that power is flowing through the charger.
Tips & Warnings
- Unplug the charger when it's not in use. Leaving it plugged in, even if it's not charging anything, will drain your car battery. Buy a charger with anti-overcharging safeguards.
- If you're having trouble inserting the charger into the phone, ensure that the two are compatible. Two similar phones, even phones by the same manufacturer, may take different chargers.
- Alternate between using your wall charger and car charger. Using your car charger continuously can diminish your phone battery's life.
- 1 x Dock Cradle Battery Charger for iPhone 4