- Thrice sim card adapter
- With back black cover
- Never need to swap SIMs again
- One for iPhone with 2 SIM Cards
- No need to cut all your SIM CARD
- The dual sim adpter comes with an iPhone 4 back cover to protect the dual sim card and your iPhone 4
- The dual sim adapter provides a new more powerful and convenient way of switching between network sim cards
- It's much more practical when your networks Sims are in the right place and inside the dual sim adapter
- User friendly option menu will embed into your phone menu system
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatilbe With: iPhone 4/4S
- Size: 7 x 4 x 0.1cm/2.8 x 1.6 x 0.04in(L x W x H)
- Comes with back case to protect the dual SIM card and your iPhone
- The dual SIM adapter provides a new more powerful and convenient way of switching between network sim cards
- The iPhone 4 back cover has a raised area to keep the second SIM card safe and secure and also prevents your iPhone from getting possible back scratches
- No data loss when switching 2 numbers or turning on/off the phone
- The extra SIM card slot is standard SIM card slot size
How to Use:
How to Cut a SIM Card?
Sometimes a SIM card (Subscriber Identity Module) has to be cut in order for it to properly fit into your cell phone when you are either attempting to use an unlocked phone, or when you want to operate your cell phone with dual SIM cards. The process of cutting a SIM card may appear simple, but you must be careful because any damage to the SIM car will render it unusable because of the security features built into SIM cards. With the proper tools and utensils, you will be able to to cut a SIM card to place in your cell phone within minutes.
- Purchase a new SIM card from your cellular provider or from an online site if you plan on unlocking the phone. It is best to actually go to the physical store to purchase your SIM card so you can physically receive the product at the same time. The cost typically is $25 for SIM card as of 2010.
- Purchase a SIM card cutting kit. SIM card cutting kits have the proper materials for you to align the SIM card to ensure you get a precise cut without risk of damaging the SIM card. If you just want a tool to cut the SIM card by itself, the price can be as low as 7 dollars for a SIM card cutter as opposed to a kit having the SIM card, alignment tools and the cutter, which would cost closer to $15-$20.
- Insert a piece of paper in the SIM card cutter first to perform a test cut. Using a piece of paper first will ensure there will not be any mistakes because once you have cut your SIM card, you cannot undo the process.
- Insert the SIM card into your SIM card cutter with the gold information chip facing up. Carefully close the SIM card cutter until you hear a snapping sound. Remove the SIM card to determine the cut.
- Insert the second SIM card into the SIM card cutter if you want to insert dual SIM cards into your cell phone. Insert the secondary sound card the same way you did the first SIM card to ensure a duplicate shape and size.
- Insert both SIM cards in your SIM card adapter. Carefully slide one SIM card into your SIM card adapter and insert the other one on top or within the same adapter, depending on the adapter you purchased and the purpose of your project.
- 1 x SIM Card
- 1 x Back Case Cover