- Brand new and high quality mobile power station for iPhone
- Perfect solution to charge your device when out with this portable rechargeable battery charger
- This is an original product
- Charge with your USB cable connected to computer and the power will be stored in the charger, then simply plug the backup battery charger to your iPhone for charging at anywhere you go
- Size: 125 x 67 x 23mm / 4.9 x 2.6 x 0.9in(L x W x H)
- Capacity: 2100mAh / 3.7V
- Output : 5V / 0.5A
- Input: 5V / 0.8A
- Battery Type: Lithuim-ion battery
- This Mobile Power Station is perfect for your business trip and your home using
- This mobile power station will act as an extra battery or power station for iPhone
- Perfect solution to charge your device when out with this portable mobile power station
- Keep product below 60 ℃ / 140℉
- Do not throw in fire or in water
- Do not in pierce
- Keep away from children
Facts About Cell Phone Chargers:
Cell phone chargers are a critical asset to cell phone users. Chargers keep the phone usable. However, overcharging and battery types may cause some phones to develop problems. Below are some facts about cell phone chargers and new updates.
- One size fits all chargers will be available for cell phone users on January 1, 2010 in Europe. Cell phone makers such as Nokia and Sony have collaborated to make this possible. The Micro-USB will be the standard charger for all the phones affiliated with the collaboration. That means that no matter what phone you have this charger will work.
- The Blackberry already has a Micro-USB. For any model Blackberry, you can use the same charger.
Cell phone charger pen
- Avon sells a pen that writes and also charges most cell phones, such as Motorola and Samsung. The pen can be purchased in blue or black ink. Also, the charger runs on 3 AAA batteries.
- The type of battery your phone has determines how soon your phone will charge. Higher mAh batteries charge longer than lower mAh batteries. It is recommended to charge your phone at night when you are not busy.
- It is not good to charge your phone for more than 24 hours. This may cause your phone to malfunction, and the battery may soon fail.
- When you first get your phone, it will have a full charge. It is recommended that you allow the phone to register a low charge before charging again to make sure that the phone charges properly.
How to Store Phone Chargers:
- Remove the charger from both your phone and from the wall outlet. If the charger has retractable wall plugs, pull or flip them back into the charger.
- Grab the cord in your left hand, directly underneath the piece that plugs into the wall. Take the cord underneath your left hand with your right hand, and wrap it around your left. Continue until the entire cord is neatly wrapped around your hand.
- Remove the cord from your left hand, while still keeping the wraps together. Place a rubber band around the center of the cord, then twist the end of the rubber band and bring the other end over the cord as well. Continue to twist the end of the rubber band and wrap the cord until the rubber band is tight around the cord.
- Place the cord and a silica gel packet in a plastic bag. The gel will prevent any water or humidity in the bag from damaging the charger.
- Write the name of the phone that the charger goes with on both sides of a sticky note and place it in the bag.
- Seal the bag closed and place it in your storage location.
- 1 x Anytone M400CS3 2100mAh Mobile Power Station for iPhone
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual