- The hard iPhone 4 cases are made of durable plastic
- All interface, ports and buttons of our plastic hard iPhone 4 cases are available for directly use
- Our print iPhone 4 cases are comfortable when you use your mobile phone
- Unique design of fashion iPhone 4 Cases will show your own personality
- The hard iPhone 4 cases have anti-skidding ability, perfectly fits the shape
- It is a NON-OEM product
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue & Black
- Compatible with：iPhone4/4S
- Sturdy hard iPhone 4 cases keeps your phone safe from dust,water and oil
- The print iPhone 4 cases can protect your cell phone from accidently drop and easy to clean
- Unique design of the Fashion iPhone 4 cases of this surface touch cover will show your fashion style
- It is convenient for you to use all the buttons and accessories
How to Replace:
- Power off your iPhone and disconnect it from any power source.Straighten the paperclip out. Push the paper clip into the SIM card hole, which is also the smallest hole, on the top of the iPhone. The SIM card will pop out. Remove the SIM card.
- Choose from a complete range of certificates with the strongest SSLFlip the iPhone over to work on the back of it. On the back run a Flathead screwdriver, or other thin flat tool, in the crease between the bottom, black plastic cover and the silver back casing. Then slide off the black plastic cover.
- Remove the three screws that are connecting the iPhone's silver backing with the mini Philips-head screwdriver. Set the screws to the side.
- Run the flat head screwdriver along both sides of the back of the case again to loosen the back of the case from the front. Be careful not to bend the back case when doing this.
- Lift up the back case. You will notice a ribbon connecting the back case to the motherboard. Pop the ribbon up, carefully, with your flat head screwdriver.
- Plug in the ribbon to your new back cover.Place the back cover down, and screw in the three screws that held the old one in place.Slide the black, plastic cover back on. Your iPhone is now restored.