- The iPhone 4 Jacket 2 Xpose is ultra slim and custom-fit,with open-face design for easy operation
- Made of durable & flexible material
- Smooth-to touch & scratch-resistant
- Ideal for iPhone 4
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPhone 4
- Material: TPU
- The iPhone 4 Jacket 2 Xpose is ultra slim an dcustom-fit, with open-face design for easy operation
- This iPhone 4 Jacket 2 Xpose can protect your iPhone 4 against everyday hazards and scratches
- And the Cell Phone Jacket 2 Xpose is made of durable material, smooth-to-touch & scratch-resistant
- This iPhone 4 Jacket 2 Xpose gives your phone good protection and great-looking
- Cell phone accessory offers all-around external surface protection without compromising usability
How to Customize Plastic Cell Phone Cover Cases?
The plastic cover cases that are standard issue with many cell phones may not be very personal or unique. But you can easily and beautifully customize your cell phone case for a truly personal expression of your taste and whimsy.
- Spread out all of your materials so you can easily reach them while working. Set the phone case face-down on the table in front of you.
- Arrange the large accessory on the back of the case and determine where you want to place it. Make a note on the case as to where it will go so you don't cover over that spot with other decorations.
- Spread a small amount of glue around the edges of the case using a wooden cuticle pusher. Only apply a small amount at a time so the glue doesn't dry before you are ready.
- Pick up one of the beads with a pair of tweezers and place it on the glue. Use beads that fit well on the edges of the case.
- Press each bead firmly into the glue to set it properly. Put beads all around the edge of the case to create a border.
- Fill in small spots or gaps in the beads with the colored nail polish. Try to avoid getting the polish onto the beads, unless you want that look.
- Attach the large accessory to the back of the case with glue. Make sure the accessory is very securely attached to the case so that it won't fall off.
- Finish the cover by filling in empty spaces with beads. You can attach whatever other accessories you want at this point, including filling the gaps with nail polish.
- Let all of the glue dry completely, and then apply the clear top coat polish over all of the decorations. Spread the polish evenly but thickly to protect the decorations and create a stronger bond.
- Reattach the cover to the phone when the top coat has dried completely.
How to Bling Cell Phone Cases?
Cell phone are constant companions for most people, allowing them to never miss a call or text. When presented properly, cell phones can be a visual representation of our personality. Many retailers sell items to decorate cell phones, but for added personalization, consider a do-it-yourself method for adding bling to your cell-phone case.
- Remove the cell phone from its hard, plastic case. Clean and dry the cover. Lay two sheets of newspaper on your working surface.
- Open the bottle of nail polish and dab off any excess polish. Apply the nail polish on the outside portion of the cover in the design of your choice.
- Add any extra colors with additional polish. Cover all outer surfaces, being careful not to get nail polish on the inside of the cover. Remove unwanted marks with nail polish remover. Set the case aside and allow it to dry thoroughly.
- Take your cell phone out of its case and place it in a safe location. Use a damp cloth to clean the cover, then dry it thoroughly. Cover your working surface with two sheets of newspaper. Set the cell-phone cover on the newspaper with the outer portion facing up.
- Place a small dab of industrial-strength adhesive on a cotton swab. Wipe the adhesive from the swab onto the plastic case in the location where you would like to place beads.
- Choose a bead with a flat bottom and place it on the glue. Continue placing beads until the glue has been completely covered. Work fast, as industrial adhesive dries quickly.
- Spread more adhesive on the cover and add more beads. Follow the same process until you are satisfied with your cell-phone cover bling. Allow the case to dry completely.
- Purchase pre-made peel-and-stick decorations. Clean and dry your cell phone case.
- Choose the decorative stickers that best suit your personality. Peel the sticker from its backing and carefully stick it on the case in the location of your choice. Repeat as many times as desired.
- Press all the stickers gently, ensuring the edges have completely sealed to the case. When finished, the cell-phone case can be used immediately.
- 1 x Capdase Soft Jacket 2 Xpose for iphone 4 with Move Stand