- Made of high-quality material
- The front side is as shown in the picture Delicate replacement part for your broken Apple ipod
- Fully and thoroughly tested
- Requires advanced mechanical aptitude & installation tools
- Perfect to replace the cracked, scratched or damaged click wheel of ipod photo 20GB 40GB
- Taking the parts away is not easy. Please consider whether you can do it
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPod photo
- Clear click wheel allows easy navigation
How to Repair an iPod Click Wheel Flex Flat Cable?
- When your iPod click wheel starts to malfunction, a software update or restoration may help.
- iPod including the Classic and Nano lines, utilizes a click wheel on the front beneath the screen that you use to navigate the device. If you are experiencing difficulty with your click wheel's response, it could stop you from accessing your movies, music and games. iPod clickwheel issues are not uncommon, and Apple has a few troubleshooting solutions
- Slide the hold switch to hold, then off. Set the iPod down on a table or flat surface. Hold down the menu and center buttons on the click wheel simultaneously and wait for the Apple logo to appear
- Connect your iPod to your computer or into a wall outlet and repeat Step 1. If there is still no response and you are plugged into your computer, move the USB or FireWire cable to a different port and try again
- Restart your computer, then launch iTunes. If a message opens asking if you'd like to update to the latest version of iTunes, select "Okay."
- Click on your iPod under "Devices" on the left side of the screen, then select "Check for Update." Click "Yes" if there is an update available and allow iTunes to update your iPod, then try Step 1 again. If there is no response, move to Step 5
- Click on your iPod under "Devices" again, then select "Restore." Select the option to restore with the latest version of the iPod software. Wait for the restoration to finish, then eject your iPod from iTunes and attempt to use the click wheel. If you are still experiencing difficulties, make an appointment with your local Apple store
- 1 x Click Touch Wheel for iPod photo
- 2 x Repair Opening Pry Tools