- Image Sensor: 1/2.5 inch Mega Pixels CMOS
- Effect Pixels: 2592(H) x 1994(V)
- Video Compression: H.264 Baseline Profile@level 3
- Audio/Video Format: 720P/VGA/CIF
- Resolution: 1920x1080/1280x720/640x352/352x192
- Lens: 6mm Lens C/CS
- Video Scan: Progressive Scan
- S/N Ratio: >50db
- Min. Lux: 0.5Lux/F1.2 (Color)0.1Lux/F1.2 (black and white)
- Video Compress Rate: 16Kpbs-8Mpbs
- Frame Rate: 1-30fps
- Networking Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, RTSP, etc
- Built-in Network Interface: RJ45 -10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IR Distance: 10m
- Power Supply: DC 12V/1A
- Operating Temperature: -10°C-50°C
- Adopt TI Davinci High Performance Processor
- Adopt Micron Mega Pixels Sensor
- H.264 Video Compression
- The Network IP Camera has high S/N Ratio
- Network IP Camera supports TCP/IP Protocol, Internal Web browser, Support IE browser
- IR Distance 10m
- The Network Security Camera is suitable for the dark and the non-illumination environment such as the path, the warehouse, the underground parking garage, the bar, the pipeline, and so on gas station
- This is a 1/2.5 inch Mega Pixels CMOS Chip HD Network Camera, 2592(H) x 1994(V) Effect Pixels, H.264 Baseline Profile
- Useful and efficient, do not miss the Network IP Camera, you will get more than you paid
Size in Detail:
Multi-Protocol support and Transportation:
- IP CAMERA supports Multi-Protocol such as TCP/IP, SMTP and HTTP, Sending the image to your mailbox automatically when the IP CAMERA is triggered
Video Image function:
- Users can control the camera video image
- Your may use the internal Motion Detection function or external sensor to trigger images Recording and transportation. Alarm sensor input/output. The detection sensor sends an alarm and records by itself when there is a file or accident.
- A message as an email is sending to you by this sensor,(The input/output discreteness can bu chosen)
- Using it in the condition which including ADSL and IP change often is more convenient, because IP CAMERA provides dynamic DNS function
Advanced user management:
- Only allowing authorized users access to real-time image of IP Camera
How to Set Up IP Security Cameras:
- Mount the camera (screw it in place or use the attachment that came in the box) in a location close to a power outlet
- Install a network cable to the location of your mounted camera. One end of the network cable is plugged into a port on the back of the wireless router
- Plug the network cable into the camera and insert the power cable prong into the outlet
- Insert the CD that came bundled with your camera and install the security camera software and driver. This software suite is the central hub on the camera's viewing and recording. You will have access to numerous controls and features
How to Install a Internet Security Camera:
Installing Internet security cameras is a good way to protect your home and property from theft while you are away. You can use one to view activity from your home through a Web page by using a server provided by a company.
- Lay out the coverage area that you wish to monitor in your home or business.
- Place the mounting bracket of the camera against the wall or corner where you can see the maximum viewing area. Mark points along the surface or wall where you want the camera to be placed.
- Drill the holes along the points that you marked and install the mounting bracket securely.
- Connect the camera to your computer with the proper cable. Increasingly, wireless connections are being used to run security cameras from a home computer network.
- Attach the power cable from the camera to an electrical outlet.
- Install the software that comes with your camera. Be sure that the correct IP addresses are being used so that you can monitor camera footage through the Web.
- Use your Internet browser to move your camera or to zoom in on areas from any remote location. The latest Internet security cameras allow you to view footage from a cell phone.
Tips & Warnings:
- When buying an Internet security camera, ask about features like motion detection, automated alerts and timed recording cycles. Not all Internet security cameras contain these features, so it is important to ask.
- If you have dial-up Internet access, will not be able to install a security camera that uses the Internet.
- 1 x Mega Pixels CMOS IP Camera