- IR light wavelength 940nm,it is invisible when IR on,
- More covert
- IR output of the infrared LED light is 2400/3100/3800mW
- 120 degree HALF IR light angle, IR light spray evenly in whole room
- Good function, perfect waterproof
- Special Design for heat releasing, DC12V/2A
- Use indoor, the class of security is IP-66
- Size: 100 x 55mm/3.9 x 2.1in(Dia. x H)
- Color: Black & White
- Panel: Dome
- Area: 50-60 sq.m
- Power Supply: DC12V/2A
- Power: 8.1W
- IR Output: 3100mW
- IR Light Angle: 120 Degree
- IR Wavelength: 940nm
- Work Temperature: -40 to 60 degree C
- This is a Up to 120 Degree infrared LED Illuminators Board Plate for CCTV Infrared Lamp with Regulator Board
- Replace such infrared LED illuminators board for your CCTV security camera
- After long time application your camera's IR LED will become dimmer than before! And these infrared LED illuminators will be the best solution for you
Size in Detail:
Select a Proper Video Camera:
- Choose a B/W video camera or a color video camera that can automatically switch to B/W function at night
- The camera shall be sensitive to 850nm infrared and have 1/3inch or bigger CCD
- Better effect can be achieved with illumination intensity less than 0.001Lux
- If a normal color video camera is to be used, please remove the IR filter in front of the CCD of the camera and replace it with a suitable IR filter that lets 850hm Infrared light pass
- Although it's feasible to use without filter, sometimes color distortion may occur
- Select a Proper Lens: Choose a lens of comparatively high luminous flux (or low F value), and the better bigger than 1/3 inch
- Optimum Installing Distance of Infrared Illuminator: The position of 1/2 of the viewing range is the best place for installing the infrared illuminator. (Test with 1/3" B/W CCD video camera)
- Pay attention to adjustment of lens with automatic diaphragm. Every lens with automatic diaphragm is driven either by DC way and VIDEO way. In application, please accurately adjust it for the automatic control level to well match the infrared illuminator for best night vision effect. Improper adjustment way obviously impair the illuminating distance of the Infrared illuminator
- Deviation of the installing angle should not exceed 2° (from the horizontal plane of the video camera)
- Temperature of the work environment shall be between -20°C and 50°C
- If things are going bump in the night, there's no reason you can't watch them. Even though CCTV cameras need light to pick up images and can't get a clear picture in the dark, that's not a problem if you have an infrared illuminator. By flooding the area with invisible infrared light, IR illuminators let you keep an eye on intruders who mistakenly think nighttime is the right time to break in.
How Do Infrared Illuminators Work?
- An IR-illuminator is a device that emits infrared light-low frequency electromagnetic radiation that's outside the visible spectrum. In other words, it gives off light that a camera can pick up and use, but that a person can't see-so while it's still dark to the human eye, the camera can see just fine.
IR Illuminators and CCTV:
- IR illuminators are especially useful for CCTV systems, which use surveillance cameras to monitor banks, shopping malls, government facilities-even private homes. Since security breaches are likely to happen after hours, it pays to be able to see these facilities clearly in the dark. Speco IR-200 Infrared IlluminatorOf course, if you want IR-illumination to work, you have to use the right cameras. Black-and-white surveillance cameras are the most IR-sensitive; most color-cameras are equipped with filters that block out infrared light to enhance image quality. Many manufacturers have come out with IR-sensitive dual-mode cameras, which offer color images and can switch from daytime to night vision automatically, but the IR-sensitivity of these, too, varies according to the camera. So if you're investing in a CCTV system and want to incorporate IR illumination, make sure you check the cameras for IR-sensitivity in advance.
Types of IR Illuminators:
- There are three main types of IR illuminators: diodes, lamps, and lasers. Diodes are small, inexpensive, and good for short-range illumination. They also require relatively little power to operate. Infrared lamps are more expensive to buy and maintain, but they can operate at greater distances and are often better for facial identification. Lasers are excellent for long-range image clarity, even in inclement weather, but they're big, expensive, and potentially harmful to the eye if not handled correctly-which is why they're usually only reserved for military use.
- 1 x 2.5 Inch LED array IR dome illuminator