USD$ 33.89 (Dropshippers can also enjoy wholesale prices.)
1, Outline of Iscancar
1) Cable with OBDII CONNECTOR - Connects the Iscancar to the vehicle's Data Link Connector(DLC)
2) LCD DISPLAY - Indicates test results.
3) EXIT BUTTON - Returns to previous menu.
4) RIGHT/LEFT BUTTONS - Move cursor right or left for selection, Or turn page up or down when more than one page is displayed.
5) HELP BUTTON - Show help information for users.
6) ENTER BUTTON - Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu list.
7) UP/DOWN BUTTONS - Move cursor up or down for selection.
10) USB PORT - Connects to computer to update the Iscancar online.
RED LED INDICATOR LAMP/ Power Connection Status Indicator.
GREEN LED INDICATOR LAMP/OBD Connection Status Indicator.
YELLOW LED INDICATOR LAMP/ USB Connection Status Indicator.
Operating Temperature: -20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
Storage Temperature:-40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )
Diagnostic Interface:16 PIN
USB Interface: USB 2.0
Power: USB:DC 5V OBDII:DC 12 V
Consumption: <1.2 W
1. User's Manual - Instructions on tool operations.
2. USB cable - Connect to a computer for upgrading online.
3. Power supply
The power of the Iscancar is provided via the vehicle Data Link Connector (DLC)
Follow the steps below to power it up:
1) Find DLC on vehicle
A plastic DLC cover may be found for some vehicles and you need to remove it before plugging the OBDII cable.
Plug the connector at the end of OBDII cable to the vehicle's DLC.
2) For updating online, you can connect USB cable to PC for power supply.