- Digital Pocket Scale works perfect for your gold, jewelry, pearl powder, tobacco, drugs and other items weighing
- Tiny but very accurate and reliable
- Solid construction for guaranteed durability
- The handheld design of this Digital Pocket Scale gives the scale a very stylish look to fit any decor and easy to portable
- This Pocket Jewelry Scale features a very thin profile and the high quality construction
- This Electronic Jewelry Scale has a capacity of 100g with precision 0.01g accuracy
- This Digital Pocket Scale is made of high quality materials and integrated design to ensure accuracy and reliable results as well as long lasting life time
- Precision: 100/0.01g
- Size: 6 x 4.6cm/2.4 x 1.8in(L x W)(Scale)
- Digital Pocket Jewelry Scale is the solution for business owners who are into buying and selling jewelries
- The maximum precision to give accuracy is up to 100g and minimum precision should be 0.01 g for the machine to read anything
- Pocket Jewelry Scale works perfect for your gold, jewelry, pearl powder, tobacco, drugs and other items weighing
- This Electronic Jewelry Scale is made of high quality materials and integrated design to ensure accuracy and reliable results as well as long lasting life time
- Digital Mini Scale looks just like a modern phone, but is actually the newest scale, fits perfectly in a pocket or handbag
How to Calibrate a Digital Pocket Scale?
To keep your digital pocket scale functioning properly, you will need to recalibrate it on occasion. While most digital pocket scales are calibrated at the factory when they are manufactured, due to the sensitivity of the instrument and the method in which they are used, you should recalibrate your scale frequently to avoid weighing errors. Each make and model of digital scale will have slightly different calibrating instructions; however, they will all follow a similar protocol. For instructions specific to your scale, check the instruction manual
- Place the pocket scale on a stable, flat surface. Use a mouse pad to protect the scale from vibrations.
- Turn the scale on.
- Zero the scale. You can zero out the scale while it has nothing on it by pressing either the "zero" or "tare" buttons.
- Put the scale in calibration mode. The exact procedure will vary depending on your particular model, however, this often involves holding either a calibration button or a combination of weight and zero buttons.
- Gently place the calibration weight on the scale. Once the scale has entered calibration, the display should indicate that it is ready to be calibrated. With the weight on the digital scale, either enter in the weight from the calibration weight, or if using a weight supplied with the unit, this value is often pre-programmed.
- Lock in the calibration by pressing either the enter key or calibration keys.
- Turn the unit off, remove the calibration weight, and turn it back on.
- Re-zero the empty scale if necessary
- 1 x Digital Scale
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x AAA Batteries