- This jewelry storage box features a spacious interior
- Usually put necklaces, earrings, rings and other small miscellaneous items like jewelry
- Can also be placed on the table as the decorations
- This diamond jewelry box is sure to bring the spirit of tranquility and peace to your home
- You will sure be thrilled with its every detail and concentration of color on it as well
- This is an awesome gift to keep and to give and will be cherished for years to come
- Material: Solid Wood
- Size: 24 x 20 x 15cm / 9.4 x 7.9 x 6in (L x W x H)
- This beautiful box makes a great gift for anyone who collects Jewelry boxes
- The box is held shut by a small powerful magnet
How to care for Jewery?
- Most jewelry requires very little care other than cleaning and an occasional professional polishing. To clean your jewelry made of precious metal and stones between professional cleanings, warm soap and water and old toothbrush are the best things to use
- Chlorine, like that found in bleach and swimming pool chemicals can react fairly strongly with gold and gold containing alloys. Gold jewelry should be removed when adding chemicals to swimming pools or spas and when swimming in recently shocked pools or hot tubs. Short exposure can turn it different colors, usually resembling tarnish. Long exposure to chlorine can change the crystal structure of the metal, making it much weaker
- Exposure of your jewelry to mercury should be avoided. Mercury will attack the gold in gold bearing alloys very quickly and can actually dissolve it. This is not as much of a concern these days as mercury has been all but eliminated from things in our daily lives, but it is still around in such things as thermometers
- Attention should be paid to the backs of the stones and inside where dirt and debris can collect. Nothing stronger than warm water and dish detergent are recommended as certain chemicals can react with precious metals, especially cleaning agents containing chlorine
How to Decorate a Jewelry Box?
- Jewelry box and necklace image by VisualEyez from Fotolia.comMake your own personalized jewelry box using items you can buy at your local craft store. Decorated boxes also make lovely gifts or crafts that girls can do at a birthday party. They can take their finished jewelry boxes home as a party favor. Stow your trinkets inside your box and display it where people can see it, on top of a dresser or bathroom counter.
- Paint your jewelry box using acrylic craft paint. For a sparkling, feminine jewelry box, use gold or silver paint. A more vintage-looking box could be muted pink, green or beige. Or, for a more natural finish, use wood stain or a clear coat. Allow the box to dry.
- Glue on embellishments. Glue seashells around the top edges of the box to create a beach-theme box. Make a box for a child by gluing small plastic toys to it or fuzzy pom poms. Feathers, trim or rocks are other options. Decoupage magazine pictures or photos printed from your computer onto your box using decoupage medium and a paintbrush. Create designs such as swirls or hearts by gluing colorful beads to the top of the box. Use tweezers to place beads where you want them. Scratched CDs that you don't need anymore can make a cool mosaic when you break them up and glue them on.
- Cut a piece of colored felt or velvet to fit inside your box. This will serve as a liner so your jewelry won't get scratched inside the box. Glue a mirror to the inside lid of the box. Embellish the inside lid of the box with rhinestones for an extra touch of sparkle.
- 1 x Solid Wood Jewelry Storage Box