- This 3 in 1 wired stereo computer karaoke microphone set has professional transmission and reception
- You can sing along to the lyrics in the game just like you are performing before a crowd
- What's more, you can make MTV of your own with this karaoke microphone set
- Turn up the fun and sing along with all of your favorite music with this computer karaoke microphone set
- Its wide frequency response, and high output make vocal performances sound clear and vibrant
- Portable, works with any software, plug and play
- Here is a professional Kara OK Microphone
- The detail of the microphone
- This microphone is durable and easy to use
How to Replace a Karaoke Microphone?
- One of the most exciting developments for computer and console games since the year 2000 has been the advent of rhythm games such as "Rockband," "Guitar Hero," "DJ Hero" and "Singstar." All of these games implement new peripheral devices such as guitars or karaoke microphones in addition to the standard controller. Because these devices are often wired directly to the console, they are prone to damage from normal usage. Fortunately, microphones can be replaced.
- Carefully remove the old karaoke microphone from the adapter; properly dispose of it.
- Remove the old universal serial bus (USB) adapter from the PlayStation console.
- Insert the new USB adapter to the PlayStation USB port, typically in the third or fourth port position. On the PlayStation 2 (PS2), you may use the second USB port.
- Plug the end of the microphone cord into the round slot on the USB adapter.
- Reset the PlayStation.
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x Connect Cable
- 1 x Converter