- The Adjustable Knee Pad provides comfortable pressure and maximum body heat retention on the knee joint
- Increase protection function against abrasions for volleyball and other sports with strong friction
- Adjustable Knee Pad can be used for any activity involving: running , walking, jumping, played on uneven surfaces, where knee movement is constant
- The Adjustable Knee Pad provide light support during activities, as well as everyday use, and can be worn over an extended period of time
- This Sports Knee Pad is designed to provide light support during activities, as well as everyday use, and can be worn over an extended period of time
- Free size and adjustable, one size fits all
- Material: Neoprene & Lycra
- The protective knee pad is designed with soft pad on the knee support, quite comfortable to wear
- The adjustable knee pad provides comfortable pressure and maximum body heat retention on the knee joint
- Made of high quality material, the adjustable knee pad is durable and reliable for long time use
How to Size Knee Pads:
Knee pads are used in various capacities. Most often we see knee pads used in sports--most volleyball players wear them, as do many basketball players. The knee pads prevent athletes from getting brush burns on their knees. Some laborers also use knee pads; for example, people who install carpet or tile floors wear them because they are kneeling down on the ground a lot and this helps to preserve the knees. As with any protective equipment, proper measurement and fit are important.
- Roll up your pant leg past your knee or put on a pair of shorts to expose the knee so that it can be measured. It is important to measure for a knee pad on your bare skin to ensure that the pad will fit tightly and not come loose during competition or work.
- Measure your knee. While sitting, extend your leg so that your knee is straight. Take the cloth tape measure and wrap it around your knee just above the kneecap. Notice what your measurement is, making sure to round down to the nearest half-inch.
- Select the correct-sized knee pad using your measurement. Knee pads can be found in many different sizes and colors. A small knee pad is between 12 inches and 13 3/4 inches. A medium pad ranges from 13 inches to 15 1/4 inches. A large is between 14 inches and 17 3/4 inches, while an extra large model is between 16 inches and 19 3/4 inches. Depending on your size you may fall into two size categories. For example, a person with a 16 1/2-inch measurement falls into both the large and extra large category. Try knee pads of both sizes on to judge comfort before making deciding which one to buy.