- This adjustable knee wrap brace around ankle support supports and stabilizes the ankle while allowing for full flexibility
- Wide elastic strap wraps around the joint for increased stability
- The adjustable knee wrap brace is designed to help maximize compression and provide warmth and firm support to weak or inflamed ankles
- Multi-stretch elastic is lightweight and breathable, keeping the foot and ankle dry and comfortable
- Ideal for those with a daily active lifestyle
- Material: Cotton Yarns
- This knee pain relief wrap brace supports and stabilizes the ankle while allowing for full flexibility
- The adjustable knee wrap brace provides firm support and warmth to weak or inflamed ankles
- High quality material makes the adjustable knee wrap brace durable and reliable for long time use
- Openly designed, this product is degree of tightness could adjusted very easily. it is effective to protect the loin muscles from hurt. used in gymnastic body building exercises
- Support and pressurize the main parts of the body and remove unnecessary pressure on the parts around to make wearing more comfortable
- New and innovative design, a good fit to human body, soft, elastic, and giving flexible support with different tightness
- Unique material, no allergic effect on skin
- Many coaches and doctors use the warm therapy for injured joints and muscles, and the waist support is made of neoprene, and it has several advantages of nontoxic, keep warming, anti-acid and so on
- It can tightly attach the parts of body where you want to treat and relieve the pain
How to Buy Knee Pads:
- Find the protective gear section at your local sporting goods store or online.
- Look for a contoured pair of pads that works with your knees and legs.
- Avoid excessive bulk but make sure the patella padding is adequate.
- Find a fabric that breathes and is lightweight.
- Try each pair of knee pads on to test their fit.
How to Size Knee Pads:
Knee pads are used in various capacities. Most often we see knee pads used in sports--most volleyball players wear them, as do many basketball players. The knee pads prevent athletes from getting brush burns on their knees. Some laborers also use knee pads; for example, people who install carpet or tile floors wear them because they are kneeling down on the ground a lot and this helps to preserve the knees. As with any protective equipment, proper measurement and fit are important.
- Roll up your pant leg past your knee or put on a pair of shorts to expose the knee so that it can be measured. It is important to measure for a knee pad on your bare skin to ensure that the pad will fit tightly and not come loose during competition or work.
- Measure your knee. While sitting, extend your leg so that your knee is straight. Take the cloth tape measure and wrap it around your knee just above the kneecap. Notice what your measurement is, making sure to round down to the nearest half-inch.
- Select the correct-sized knee pad using your measurement. Knee pads can be found in many different sizes and colors. A small knee pad is between 12 inches and 13 3/4 inches. A medium pad ranges from 13 inches to 15 1/4 inches. A large is between 14 inches and 17 3/4 inches, while an extra large model is between 16 inches and 19 3/4 inches. Depending on your size you may fall into two size categories. For example, a person with a 16 1/2-inch measurement falls into both the large and extra large category. Try knee pads of both sizes on to judge comfort before making deciding which one to buy.
Tips and Warning:
- Measure your knee twice to ensure accuracy.
- Make sure to keep your knee straight when you're measuring. Bending your knee won't give you the right measurements and could lead to buying the wrong-sized pads.
- 1 x Pair of Knee Pain Relief Wrap Braces