- This round knob is suitable for decorating your kitchen, living room, bedrooms
- This ceramic door knob offers top quality of craftsmanship, unique designs, and great looks
- This decorative door knob combines simple, country style with sensual design, matching perfectly with your room
- Improve the look of your home with this ceramic door knob
- This ceramic door knob can help you create a stylish and complete look
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: Approx. 38.0mm/1.5in(Dia.); Approx. 27.0mm/1.1in(H)
- Offer top quality of craftsmanship, unique designs and great looks
Size in Detail:
Replacing an Exterior Door Knob
How to Take Off a Doorknob
How to Fix a Door Knob
- The best way to fix a door knob is to replace it. Unless it just became loose then you just need to retighten and all will be ok
- After you purchase your replacement set check it to make sure it has all the parts. You should have a strike plate, a striker and the knobs themselves. Also two long screws. There are two kinds of knobs those that lock and those that don't.
- Some are key entry others just lock by clicking the mechanism on the inside of the door. Those that require a key are usually for entry doors. Those that shut by clicking the mechanism are for bedrooms and baths. and those that do not lock are used for doors that do not require security or privacy. All will install the same way.
- Remove the old knob by first opening the door and removing the strike plate. Then unscrew the two bolts that hold the locking mechanism in place. Pull these knobs out and remove the striker also remove the strike plate simultaneously.
- You should be left with a round hole in the door, and a section where the strike plate will be. Also there should be a hole bored leading into the door cutout this will hold the striker. Next insert the new striker into the hole with the striker face towards the inside of the room. secure with screws supplied. Next on the door jamb where your old striker plate was install new striker plate with two screws.
- Finally align the knobs with the holes on the striker where the door cutout is and secure with the two long screws supplied with your kit. Tighten until snug but do not over tighten. Test to see that it properly closes and if it has a lock test that out to. Just remember not to lock yourself out of the house.
Tips & Warnings:
- The instructions and illustrations in the instruction pamphlet are very good and easy to follow Use these instructions and you should have successful resultsShould your door not close properly or not at all you have installed the mechanism backwards, re-check the instructions and make sure you followed directions.
- 1 x Ornate Roses Pattern Ceramics Door Round Knob