- Decorative Night Light was easy to be used for a variety of local lighting
- Input Voltage: 85-265V
- Color Temperature: 3200K/6000K
- Brightness: 85LM
- Material: Aluminum
- Efficiency: the case in the same light, LED energy-saving lamps 1,000 hours of consumption of 1 kWh of electricity, consumption of an ordinary incandescent 17 hours of electricity, the general consumption of an energy-saving lamps one hundred hours of electricity
- Long Life: LED light-emitting diode chips using the principle of the normal life span of more than 50,000 hours, equivalent to energy-saving lamp 5 to 10 times, even frequently switching will not affect the product life; the life of an ordinary incandescent lamp 1,000 hours. LED lamp manufactured mainly by the heat of aluminum is generally not easily damaged during transport logistics, and energy-saving lamp tube is often damaged in the delivery process, and the tubes with lead, mercury and other toxic substances, damage at home, easily damaged Personal Health
- Light Health: does not contain ultraviolet and infrared light, no radiation, no pollution. Not cause injury. Common energy-saving lamps and incandescent light contains ultraviolet and infrared. High color, color reproduction is good, clear vision to see objects without distortion
- Environmental: No harmful elements mercury and leads to facilitate the recovery and use, does not produce electromagnetic interference, common tubes containing mercury and lead and harmful elements in the section there is light electronic ballasts will produce electromagnetic interference
- Light Efficiency: heat a small, 90% of the electricity into visible light, only 20% of the ordinary incandescent electric energy into visible light, and the other 80% of the electrical energy into heat energy to the limited resources is a tremendous waste
- Protection of Vision: This constant current source structure, the complete elimination of flicker, but even the so-called eye-type energy saving lamp, ultra-high frequency but also flashes, just not aware of any mesh, the adverse long-term use or on the eye
- Safety Factor: the required voltage, current is small, less heat, no security risks, can be used in mines and other dangerous places
- This is a Clip On Lamp
- The LED Table Lamp does not contain ultraviolet and infrared light, no radiation, no pollution
- The LED light-emitting diode chips of the LED Table Lamp uses the principle of the normal life span of more than 50,000 hours
- The LED Table Lamp is energy-saving, high power, long life. Toggle switch on base. Rechargeable battery, is the must of your family
What are LED Lights?
- LED stands for "light-emitting diode." LED lights are extremely small semiconductor diodes that are capable of creating light. The light that is created by any given LED can be of any color and can even be ultraviolet or infrared. The light that is created by an LED light depends on the material that is used to make the semiconductor and the current that is run though it. There are many different types of LEDs, including miniature ones, as well as high-powered LEDs and multicolor variations.
How Do LED Lights Work?
- LED lights work very similarly to standard light bulbs except for the fact that LEDs are much smaller and contain no filament.
- Instead of a filament, an LED creates light using nothing but the movement of electricity along the path of its semiconductor.
- As the electrons stream across the semiconductor, they create electromagnetic radiation. Some forms of this electromagnetic radiation can take the form of visible light, which humans can perceive via sight.
What Are LED Lights Used for?
- There is an almost inexhaustible supply of applications for LED lights, some of which have already been realized and others that are currently being implemented
- Within the world of electronics LED lights are used in traffic lights, screen displays, computers, brake lights and any other application which requires a bright, inexpensive and long-lasting light.
- They also are used in the burgeoning field of photonic textiles and as a source of light in places where high temperatures cannot be tolerated. Indeed, LED lights are one of the most important technologies in contemporary electronic products and many such products would be impossible without them