- These innovative fixtures combine state-of-the-art color rendering with cool operation, low energy consumption and long life
- This driver can support up to ten LED fixture heads
- Driver is connected into low voltage landscape system
- Short Circuit and Overload Protection
- High power aluminum enslosure ceiling lamp driving module LED 1 x 1W
- Power: 1 x 1W
- Input Voltage: AC85V-265V 50/60Hz
- Safty Mode: Isolated
- Size: 39 x 27 x 20cm / 1.5 x 1.1 x 0.8in (L x W x H)
- It can provide you extremely bright beam of light
- Great for use in small track lights, reading lights, and small ceiling cans
- Long lasting LEDs save you money when compared to incandescent bulbs
LED Driver Overview:
- With higher efficiencies than incandescent bulbs and without the hazardous chemicals found in Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamps (CCFL), LED lighting is gaining popularity as an environmentally friendly lighting solution.
- Regardless of type, size, or power, all LEDs work best when driven with a constant current source LED driver supply since LED color changes with small variations in driving current. LEDs often support varying system voltages and forward voltages, which can further cause variations in LED brightness and color. National's LED drivers provide the benefit of constant current source to single LEDs or arrays of LEDs, enabling color and brightness matching over a wide temperature range.
- National's LED drivers are ideal for both parallel and series configurations with features such as built-in current matching, high efficiencies, multiple dimming interfaces, and low total component count.
- LED driver solutions are provided from a range of power regulation technologies including integrated switch Buck, Boost, SEPIC, and Buck-Boost Regulators as well as Buck Hysteretic and Boost discrete MOSFET Controllers.
What Are LED Lights Used For?
- There is an almost inexhaustible supply of applications for LED lights, some of which have already been realized and others that are currently being implemented.
- Within the world of electronics LED lights are used in traffic lights, screen displays, computers, brake lights and any other application which requires a bright, inexpensive and long-lasting light.
- They also are used in the burgeoning field of photonic textiles and as a source of light in places where high temperatures cannot be tolerated. Indeed, LED lights are one of the most important technologies in contemporary electronic products and many such products would be impossible without them.
- 1 x Kabit 1 x 1W AC85V-265V 50/60Hz Ceiling Lamp Led Driver