- Brand new high quality AC DC adapter power charger
- It has 8 separate tips, compatible with different laptops
- LED indicator to show power status
- Input: 110V--240V 50/60HZ 1.5A
- Output: 15/16/18/19/20V 4.5A, 22/24V 4A
- Rated Input Voltage: AC 110V or AC240V
- Vibration Input Voltage Range: AC95V-265V
- Input Rated Current: 0.5AMP
- Input Power: 0.1A
- Efficiency: >88%(TYP)
- Out Power: 100W
- Output Voltage: 15V/16V/18V/19V/20V/22V/24V(0/+0.5V NOLOAD): DC15V-24V
- Output Voltage: 15V/16V/18V/19V/20V/22V/24V(-0.4/0.5V@rating load): DC15V-24V
- Output Current: 15-20V/4.5A@22V-24V/4.0A: 4.5AMP(max)
- Overload Protection: YES
- Short Circuit Protection: YES
- Ripple Noise: 500mv
- Line Regulation: 1%
- Load Regulation: 1%
- Size: 115 x 55 x 35mm / 4.5 x 2.2 x 1.4in(L x W x H)
- The selectable output voltage design ensures this notebook power adapter can compatible with different type of Notebook
- With this multifunctional universal notebook power adapter, you can ensure that your laptop works normally, no matter which type your notebook is
- Can be adjustable, according to your notebook's input voltage
- You just need to connect this universal laptop power supply to your notebook correctly
- It can satisfy high power requirement of laptops
- Now, we are excited to recommend you this Home-use Universal Laptop Power Adapter
- Let this portable notebook power adapter help you while driving, hiking, travel anytime and anywhere
Size in Detail:
How to Choose a Power Adapter for a Laptop:
- Check the laptop's model number. Use the search engine on a power adapter vendor's website to search for a compatible power adapter by your laptop's model number (see Resources).
- Locate the power specifications of your laptop--usually printed on the bottom or near the laptop's power port. Locate the amperage (AMPs) and voltage (V) rating of your laptop on the power specifications list
- Match your laptop's power rating with that of the aftermarket power adapter. The voltage of the power adapter must match the voltage of the aftermarket adapter. The amp rating of the aftermarket adapter must meet or exceed the requirements of your laptop.
- Select a power adapter tip from the aftermarket power adapter's kit. This fits firmly into your laptop's power port. The selected tip should not fit too loosely or need excessive force to fit the laptop's power port.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you have to pay the extra money for a universal kit as opposed to a replacement adapter, try selecting one with extras--like car adapters and European plug-ins. The cost may be a little more for the extras, but having to pay for two separate adapter kits as opposed to a bundled kit can be more expensive in the long run.
- The power rating of your laptop and your adapter is the most important factor--they must be compatible. Selecting a power adapter solely on the basis of its fitting your laptop can lead to damage of both the laptop and the adapter.
- 1 x Universal Laptop Notebook Adapter Power Charger
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x 8 Interchangeable Tips Connector