- High efficience flashlight adopts shockproof aluminum alloy as body
- Conducts cross textures treatment, deepend groove for antiskid
- Owns service life of up to 100.000 hours, boasts 10 times of irradiation distance
- Suitable size for people to take
- Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof
- It is a christmas gift or novelty Xmas gift. A good choice for you
- Dimension: 94 x 19mm / 3.7 x 0.7in(H x Dia.)
- Power: 1 x AA battery(not included)
- This LED Flashlight is fashionable design and special curve that can bring you endless happiness
- you are free to press the tail cap switch
- This LED flashlight provides super bright and stable light to help you and your family prepare for emergencies no matter where you go
- And made of high quality materials, this Cree LED flashlight is durable and reliable enough for longtime using
- This bright LED flashlight has correctly specified LEDs, or un-lubed joints, or missing O-rings, high quality and reasonable price, this flashlight is your absolute choice
- This 3W LED flashlight is one of the brightest flashlight powered by a x AA battery
- Easy and convenient switch can help you control the flashlight, are you still hesitating? Get yours today
Size in Detail:
- This high power flashlight could be used for the outdoor activities such as climbing, camping, seeking survival, walking, diving, fishing as well as hunting, etc.
- 1. This flashlight is convenient and practical for your daily use
- 2. Special needs. (For patrolling, hunting and arresting, inspecting, securing, Martin Rescue as well as Light Shooting and so on)
- 3. Outdoor activities. (For climbing, camping, seeking survival, walking, diving, fishing as well as hunting, etc.)
- 4. Professional needs (For Gems-Testing, Mineral-Testing, etc.)
- 5. Good preparation for your family.
- 6. The pictures of our flashlight are real and if there is something tinny difference, please ignore.
- 1. Please do not put it directly to people's eyes for the powerful light is harmful and it will make you blind temporarily, especially for the kid.
- 2. The price of this flashlight dose not includes the battery and the charger.
- 3. Strongly suggest you use the protected battery for it can really protect your battery well and extend your battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of your battery.
- 4. We are not responsible for the broken of the battery and charger for your users' wrong using methods.
- 5. Please never over-charger or over-discharge the 18650 batteries, which means when the brightness of the flashlight is going down clearly but not totally dark, it is the time to charger it, or the battery will be over-discharged and it will be broken or shortcircuit when you charge it the next time.
About LED Flashlights:
- A flashlight is a hand-held light source that works on batteries and has a small, incandescent bulb or one or more light-emitting diodes (LEDs). The bulb is usually encased in a housing of metal or other material. Inside the protective cover, you can find a clear, protective lens, electric batteries, an electric power switch and a parabolic reflector. Flashlights which use LEDs instead of light bulbs are a recent innovation
- LED flashlights use LEDs instead of the normal incandescent bulb and have become increasingly popular in recent years. LEDs are much more efficient than the ordinary light bulbs and are also more durable and shock-resistant. They can withstand sharp knocks and rough handling that would normally break a traditional bulb
- Energy Efficiency
- One of the greatest features of LEDs lies in their energy efficiency. They typically use less battery power than normal bulbs and may last upwards of 100,000 hours. This may vary considerably depending upon how they are powered and the voltage that is being used
- Shuji Nakamura of Nichia Chemical (now Nichia America) invented the first usable "white" LED in the early 1990s. The light is not really white. The LED emits blue light, but a micro-thin coating fluoresces when struck by the blue light and a white light is generated. This 2-way process made the earlier prototypes less efficient and also expensive. But with new innovations and advancements in technology, the flashlights have been gradually getting brighter and more affordable
- Power Source
- The battery is the most common power source for LED flashlights. The most commonly used batteries include lithium, button cell, alkaline and rechargeable lithium ion. Some flashlights function on solar power, while some may have an electrical generator built inside them. These are good for emergency situations when there are no batteries available
- The advantages of LED flashlights include more efficiency at lower power levels and longer battery life than the conventional flashlights. LED flashlights can also be electronically managed to give a constant light output as the batteries gradually die out. LEDs also do not change color as the battery output decreases, unlike the conventional light bulb
How to Buy The Best Flashlight:
- With so many flashlights around, from the LED flashlight to the shake flashlight to the rechargeable flashlight, it becomes hard to know what exactly is available, where, and for how much. Read on to learn how to find and buy the best flashlight
- Decide on the power source of your flashlight. There are flashlights which require the standard AAA, AA, C, or D batteries, and then there are flashlights that are rechargeable. There are a large variety of standard flashlights available, and they're usually less expensive than rechargeable flashlights. Rechargeable, on the other hand, save you the effort of constantly buying and replacing old batteries. If you happen to hate batteries, or you just don't want a battery-powered flashlight--you're in luck. With the shake flashlight, you just shake it, and you're ready to go
- Choose the light bulb you want your flashlight to have. The most common light bulbs are incandescent and LED. Flashlights that use incandescent bulbs produce less light output per watt, so they need a larger bulb to produce the same amount of light as an LED. Flashlights that use LED bulbs produce more light output per watt, resulting in a great savings of battery power, and a longer-lasting flashlight. The best way to compare the brightness of an incandescent and LED is to look at the lumen rating of the flashlight, which is the measure of how bright the flashlight is. A more uncommon bulb is the HID. Compared to an incandescent bulb, the HID is brighter, lasts longer, and is more shock resistant at the cost of being bulkier and more expensive
- Consider what kind of environment you'll be using your flashlight in. Do you want a large, bulky flashlight, or will a small one be sufficient? Does your flashlight need to be waterproof? Determine how long you'll be carrying the flashlight in your hand, and whether or not a comfortable grip is important. Do you need an ultra-sturdy flashlight, or will a cheaper one work just as well? Some flashlights build extra bulbs into the flashlight. Decide if you want an extra bulb handy, or maybe even a flashlight that uses multiple bulbs. Is color or style important? Cross off any flashlights that don't meet your criteria for the perfect flashlight
- Find the best deals on flashlights. Search the internet using phrases like "buy flashlight," "best flashlights," or simply "flashlight," and browse through the results. Also search for some of the popular varieties of flashlights, including Maglite, Dorcy, Streamlight, Garrity, Surefire, and Pelican flashlights. Never give up until you've found the perfect flashlight
- 1 x Mini LED Flashlight
- 1 x Strap