- Produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs emit light of an intended color without the use of color filters that traditional lighting methods require. small and are easily populated onto printed circuit boards light up very quickly. unlike fluorescent lamps that burn out more quickly when cycled frequently, or HID lamps that require a long time before restarting It can very easily be dimmed either by Pulse-width modulation or lowering the forward current ·In contrast to most light sources, it radiate very little heat in the form of IR that can cause damage to sensitive objects or fabrics. LEDs mostly fail by dimming over time, rather than the abrupt burn-out of incandescent bulbs have a relatively long useful life.
- This is more efficient and can lower initial costs
- A typical red indicator LED will achieve full brightness in microseconds. LEDs used in communications devices can have even faster response times
- Wasted energy is dispersed as heat through the base of the LED
- This GU10 LED Light Bulb has good heat dissipation
- The LED spotlight bulbs are safe, stable, reliable
- This compact spotlight is convenient
- The LED bulb is brand new and high quality
- The GU10 LED Light Bulb is equipped with many LEDS design, which ensures long life-span and brightness
- The GU10 LED Light Bulb with cold white color temperature emission for both main and moonlight illumination are possible
- The standard LED bulbs fitting of LED spot light, easy to installation
- Low power consumption and long life-span Warm White Spot Light Bulb mean to help you save more money from utility cost
- Model: GU10
- Input Voltage: 220V
- Power: 4W
- Light Bulb Color: Warm White
- Color Temperature: 3500K
- This compact Spot Light Bulb is convenient for when you need some extra light
- Different colour temperatures of the LED bulbs can be seen on the trim of the terracotta pot and on the cactus
- The LED spotlight bulbs feature ball style appearance which are very cute and bright
What are LED Lights?
- LED stands for "light-emitting diode." LED lights are extremely small semiconductor diodes that are capable of creating light. The light that is created by any given LED can be of any color and can even be ultraviolet or infrared. The light that is created by an LED light depends on the material that is used to make the semiconductor and the current that is run though it. There are many different types of LEDs, including miniature ones, as well as high-powered LEDs and multicolor variations.
How Do LED Lights Work?
- LED lights work very similarly to standard light bulbs except for the fact that LEDs are much smaller and contain no filament.
- Instead of a filament, an LED creates light using nothing but the movement of electricity along the path of its semiconductor.
- As the electrons stream across the semiconductor, they create electromagnetic radiation. Some forms of this electromagnetic radiation can take the form of visible light, which humans can perceive via sight.
What Are LED Lights Used For?
- There is an almost inexhaustible supply of applications for LED lights, some of which have already been realized and others that are currently being implemented.
- Within the world of electronics LED lights are used in traffic lights, screen displays, computers, brake lights and any other application which requires a bright, inexpensive and long-lasting light.
- They also are used in the burgeoning field of photonic textiles and as a source of light in places where high temperatures cannot be tolerated. Indeed, LED lights are one of the most important technologies in contemporary electronic products and many such products would be impossible without them.