- It has 5 LED lights
- Low power consumption
- It is easy to install and fit for most import and domestic vehicles
- This LED car lighter light is small enough to sit in your car's cigarette lighter
- Directly to the cigarette lighter plug on it, lights bright, small, simple, and very convenient
- This LED Lamp is low power consumption. It is easy to install and fit for most import and domestic vehicles. High intensity LEDs in each light bulb. This LED car lighter light is small enough to sit in your car's cigarette lighter
- It has 5 LED lights and lights bright.This LED lamps have good heat dissipation which can greatly extend the lifespan of LED. The LED lamps are safe, stable and reliable. High efficiency LED accessories with excellent stability
- Directly to the cigarette lighter plug on it, small, simple, and very convenient.Mini Vehicle Cigarette Lighter LED Light offers a wide variety of products to meet your lighting needs. Mini Vehicle Cigarette Lighter LED Light brings innovation into familiar applications
- The LED Lamp Bulb are ideal for table lamps and ceiling fixtures, contain no mercury or lead and will not fade colors.This LED lamp bulb is the best choice for you
- They are the fully dimmable LED alternative to a standard White Light LED Lamp bulb and provide the soft white light you are accustomed to
What are LED Lights?
- LED stands for "light-emitting diode." LED lights are extremely small semiconductor diodes that are capable of creating light. The light that is created by any given LED can be of any color and can even be ultraviolet or infrared. The light that is created by an LED light depends on the material that is used to make the semiconductor and the current that is run though it. There are many different types of LEDs, including miniature ones, as well as high-powered LEDs and multicolor variations.
How Do LED Lights Work?
- LED lights work very similarly to standard light bulbs except for the fact that LEDs are much smaller and contain no filament.
- Instead of a filament, an LED creates light using nothing but the movement of electricity along the path of its semiconductor.
- As the electrons stream across the semiconductor, they create electromagnetic radiation. Some forms of this electromagnetic radiation can take the form of visible light, which humans can perceive via sight.
What Are LED Lights Used for?
- There is an almost inexhaustible supply of applications for LED lights, some of which have already been realized and others that are currently being implemented
- Within the world of electronics LED lights are used in traffic lights, screen displays, computers, brake lights and any other application which requires a bright, inexpensive and long-lasting light.
- They also are used in the burgeoning field of photonic textiles and as a source of light in places where high temperatures cannot be tolerated. Indeed, LED lights are one of the most important technologies in contemporary electronic products and many such products would be impossible without them
- 1 x Mini Vehicle Cigarette Lighter LED Light