- Recharge Time: 5-8 hours
- Work Time: 8-10 hours
- Adapter: 4.8V
- Material: PE
- Size: 60cm/23.6in(Dia.)
- The entire LED lamp comes with CE, ROHS certificate
- Remote control and recharge battery
- Color changing, perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, seniors living quarters, corridor, etc.
- Easy to install and long life span LED lamp
- This LED lamp comes with good heat dissipation and waterproof
- The modern lamp is safe, stable and reliable
- Low power consumption and long life-span decorative lamp mean to help you save more money from utility cost
- This LED lamps have good heat dissipation which can greatly extend the lifespan of LED
- It is easy to install and long life span LED lamp
- Different colors can bring you different emotion in different day
How to Install Accent Lamps in a Living Room & Dining Room:
Installing accent lamps in your living space is an excellent way to change the ambiance of the room. When it is installed properly, lighting is the best accessory to any room. With so many different accent lights to choose from (including track, sconce, spot, or recessed lamps), you will be able to create a totally unique appearance to the room. Installing and changing the accent lamps is easy, and it's only limited by your imagination! Paint a different picture in your living or dining room any day of the week by simply changing the bulb to a different wattage or color.
- Decide on the accent lighting you want to add to your home. Sconce lamps provide upwards light, are easy to install, and they can make a room seem bigger than it is. Track lights can have fixed lamps or swivel heads that allow you to redirect lighting even after installation. For helpful hints on selecting accent lamps, visit the web sites of any of the top three lighting manufacturers (GE, Philips, and OSRAM Sylvania). Turn the power off. The power on the service panel (breaker box) must be turned off prior to beginning any installation work. Simply click the breaker to the off position. Never begin any electrical work before shutting down the power on the circuit, and be sure to "lock out" the box to prevent others from accidentally turning the power back on before you've finished your work.
- Read the manufacturer's installation instructions. Whether you purchase an accent lamp that needs electrical wiring or one that can simply be plugged into an electrical outlet, you should read through the installation guide prior to installation. Following the manufacturer's instructions is essential to the proper installation of your accent lamps.
- If you're installing a track fixture or sconce, it must be attached to a stud. Use the stud sensor to determine where studs are in your wall. If you are installing a recessed fixture, make sure there is no stud where the sheet rock will be cut and removed to fit the recessed fixture into the ceiling. Continue to follow manufacturer's instructions.
- Consult an electrician even before directly wiring your new accent lamp fixture into an existing electrical connection. This consultation could prevent any serious damages resulting from improper electrical connections.
What are LED Lights?
- LED stands for "light-emitting diode." LED lights are extremely small semiconductor diodes that are capable of creating light. The light that is created by any given LED can be of any color and can even be ultraviolet or infrared. The light that is created by an LED light depends on the material that is used to make the semiconductor and the current that is run though it. There are many different types of LEDs, including miniature ones, as well as high-powered LEDs and multicolor variations.
How Do LED Lights Work?
- LED lights work very similarly to standard light bulbs except for the fact that LEDs are much smaller and contain no filament.
- Instead of a filament, an LED creates light using nothing but the movement of electricity along the path of its semiconductor.
- As the electrons stream across the semiconductor, they create electromagnetic radiation. Some forms of this electromagnetic radiation can take the form of visible light, which humans can perceive via sight.
What Are LED Lights Used for?
- There is an almost inexhaustible supply of applications for LED lights, some of which have already been realized and others that are currently being implemented
- Within the world of electronics LED lights are used in traffic lights, screen displays, computers, brake lights and any other application which requires a bright, inexpensive and long-lasting light.
- They also are used in the burgeoning field of photonic textiles and as a source of light in places where high temperatures cannot be tolerated. Indeed, LED lights are one of the most important technologies in contemporary electronic products and many such products would be impossible without them
- 5 x Waterproof LED Sphere Lamps