- All of the product with CE, ROHS certificate
- Remote control and recharge battery
- Color changing, perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, seniors living quarters, corridor, etc.
- Easy to install and long life span Waterproof LED Lamp
- This LED Sphere Lamp has good heat dissipation and waterproof
- The LED Sphere Lamp is safe, stable and reliable
- Low power consumption and long life-span Remote Control LED Light means to help you save more money from utility cost
- Recharge Time: 5-8 hours
- Work Time: 8-10 hours
- Adapter: 4.8V
- Material: PE
- Size: 60cm/23.62in(Dia.)
- This LED lamps have good heat dissipation which can greatly extend the lifespan of LED
- Perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, seniors living quarters, corridor, etc.
- The LED lamps are safe, stable and reliable
- The long life-span and low power consumption LED Sphere Lamp is more power saving compared to the normal bulb
- Easy to install and long life span LED lamp
- This Remote Control LED Light has a cute ball shape and more adorable for decorate your desk
- This LED Sphere Lamp provides seven different colors light effect, so it makes your room more magical
- And the soft light and the power saving LEDs make it also a great LED night light for your children! The LED Sphere Lamp making night time less scary and more fun
What are LED Lights?
- LED stands for "light-emitting diode." LED lights are extremely small semiconductor diodes that are capable of creating light. The light that is created by any given LED can be of any color and can even be ultraviolet or infrared. The light that is created by an LED light depends on the material that is used to make the semiconductor and the current that is run though it. There are many different types of LEDs, including miniature ones, as well as high-powered LEDs and multicolor variations.
How Do LED Lights Work?
- LED lights work very similarly to standard light bulbs except for the fact that LEDs are much smaller and contain no filament.
- Instead of a filament, an LED creates light using nothing but the movement of electricity along the path of its semiconductor.
- As the electrons stream across the semiconductor, they create electromagnetic radiation. Some forms of this electromagnetic radiation can take the form of visible light, which humans can perceive via sight.
What Are LED Lights Used for?
- There is an almost inexhaustible supply of applications for LED lights, some of which have already been realized and others that are currently being implemented
- Within the world of electronics LED lights are used in traffic lights, screen displays, computers, brake lights and any other application which requires a bright, inexpensive and long-lasting light.
- They also are used in the burgeoning field of photonic textiles and as a source of light in places where high temperatures cannot be tolerated. Indeed, LED lights are one of the most important technologies in contemporary electronic products and many such products would be impossible without them
- 1 x Waterproof LED Sphere Lamp