- Ideal for all skin types
- Best Liquid Foundation corrects redness or dullness in skin tone
- Creates a natural-looking effect
- Cream Liquid Foundation creates smooth and delicate skin
- Quickly for flawless coverage that lasts all day
- Makeup Liquid Foundation is an effective concealer hiding imperfections, allowing flawless but natural finish
- Capacity: 40mL/1.4oz
- This silky, lightweight Makeup Liquid Foundation on effortlessly for sheer to medium coverage that hides flaws and imperfections so your left with a luminous, air brushed look
- Picture-perfect skin is now a reality with our illuminating Makeup Liquid Foundation
How to Apply Makeup in 10 Easy Steps
Put your best face forward armed with beauty secrets from cosmetics industry pros. These 10 simple makeup tips are sure to speed up your daily routine with head-turning gorgeous results.
- Apply a concealer that is one shade lighter than your foundation. Dot it on over any blemishes or under-eye circles and blend with your fingertips or a makeup sponge. If your concealer tends to cake, apply eye cream first.
- Choose foundation that matches your skin tone exactly. Apply it in dots over the central part of your face, then blend it out with a makeup sponge or your fingertips until it covers your entire face (see Related eHows).
- Use a loose or pressed powder to keep foundation and concealer on longer. Use pressed powder to touch up when you're away from home.
- Do your eyebrows next. Use powdered eyebrow shadow on brows instead of pencil, which can often look unnatural. Apply it with a hard, slanted brush.
- Choose three colors of eye shadow: light, medium and dark. Use the dark only to line your upper eyelid, in a fairly thin line along the upper lashes. Use the medium shade for the crease and the lightest shade for the area under the eyebrow. There are many variations on eye shadow application techniques (see Related eHows).
- Apply eyeliner. Use a cake eyeliner with a damp, thin liner brush, or an eyeliner pencil, and line the lower lid below the lashes. Line only the outer two-thirds of the lower lid, or all the way across if you're trying to achieve a darker look. Line all the way across the upper lid (just above the lash line and as close to the lashes as possible), or start the line where your lashes begin.
- Apply mascara to upper and lower lashes, in two thin coats to avoid clumpiness. Choose brown mascara if your coloring is fair; black or brown-black works well for darker coloring. Or try a colored mascara such as navy or plum for fun, but don't go too bright if you want to be taken seriously.
- Smile to find the apples of your cheeks, and apply blush to the apples or below, whichever you prefer. If you have to blend in blush, it's too bright.
- Choose a lipstick color that's suited to your skin tone and that's perfect for your day look. You can mix colors and textures to suit your moods and your outfits (see Related eHows).
- Line lips after applying lipstick, not before. That way you won't end up with a dark circle of lip liner after your lipstick has worn off. Avoid combining very dark lip liner and pale lipstick.
- If any discomfort when use, please stop